Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I am not, just loughing at the fact that we shouldnt defend, like he defends us, cause we would concede him, as he concedes for us.

For many reasons we should not concede him though, soon he will reach the age when CBs bloom, all the sacrifices we made to train him, will go to waste.
We made a considerable investment to sign him (about 21,5mil total, in cash and percentages of player contracts, not 27).
It will harm our image quite a lot, as he is now connected to us.
We really need the extra depth, as IMO we dont have enough CBs for a season participating in 3 competitions, in a competitive degree.

So i am not overjoyed, i would be overjoyed if this was happening before we splash the 15,5mil+3-4 players (Criscito among them)...
and think about Inter spent almost the half, for the far better Ranocchia...

It is ridiculous to hope that we can defend him though, we couldnt even defend our selves...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am not, just loughing at the fact that we shouldnt defend, like he defends us, cause we would concede him, as he concedes for us.

For many reasons we should not concede him though, soon he will reach the age when CBs bloom, all the sacrifices we made to train him, will go to waste.
We made a considerable investment to sign him (about 21,5mil total, in cash and percentages of player contracts, not 27).
It will harm our image quite a lot, as he is now connected to us.
We really need the extra depth, as IMO we dont have enough CBs for a season participating in 3 competitions, in a competitive degree.

So i am not overjoyed, i would be overjoyed if this was happening before we splash the 15,5mil+3-4 players (Criscito among them)...
and think about Inter spent almost the half, for the far better Ranocchia...

It is ridiculous to hope that we can defend him though, we couldnt even defend our selves...
If Ranocchia is indeed far better then why did Prandelli take Bonucci with him to the Euros and left the frog in Italy?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Is that about the video? What does it say briefly?
I don't know. I just feel like something bad is going to happen to Leo. And the fact that this is happening after he seemed to be settling in this squad makes it even worse.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If Ranocchia is indeed far better then why did Prandelli take Bonucci with him to the Euros and left the frog in Italy?
Because Bonucci is a starter and Rannochia isnt, you know how it works, if you are a starter in one of the great teams you will get the call, if you are not, you want...
This is happening for decades now, esp in Italy, the pressure from press many decides the coaches hand, not even Lippi himself was an exception.
If Ranocchia was our player starting and Bonucci sitting on their bench, it would be other way around, regardless of who is the best.
Heck even Cannavaro would rot on the bench and miss the NT to a Bonucci...

But fortunately in the case, we can compare those two players directly, under the very same circumstances. From the time they were playing together.
Inter where the dominant power, we were weak and we naturally got the sort stick, but heck, why pay double for it???
We could have kept Criscito, avoid all those Molinaro, Grosso, Zeglier issues and sign a Ranocchia class CB, but spent a fortune on Bonucci...

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
indeed, but Bonucci sucks more...
So ranochia sucks , bonuccis sucks more , but bonucci costs less . So the question here is : "Is it better to get someone who sucks more for 15 mil or someone who sucks less for 19 mil"

Personally i would like someone who doesn't suck at the right price :D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
So ranochia sucks , bonuccis sucks more , but bonucci costs less . So the question here is : "Is it better to get someone who sucks more for 15 mil price or someone who sucks less for 19 mil"

Personally i would like someone who doesn't suck at the right price :D
No Bonucci sux more AND costs more! Thats where we were double owned...

Indeed, that would be wise, but un fortunately we were only looking for Italians back then, our ItalJuve project demanded that.
And Marotta to find an Italian who doesnt suck at the right price, so he did what he does best, pay a fortune on a player that sux...

Yeah, one of the best defender in the euros sucks.
did you watched the final, when Italy's midfield lost possession on the quality of the defense was exposed?
Can you remember the moments Bonucci was our best defender, without Chie and Barza to cover up for his inefficiencies??

Yeah, thats a new low for the best defender in the euros...
but its ok, Italy has traditionaly the best defense and Bonucci's generation is the worst in the past five decades, at least, so such a low was expected.
Lucky us we are not restricted in Italian defenders only! As for the NT, Masi is coming!!

Jul 1, 2010
No Bonucci sux more AND costs more! Thats where we were double owned...

Indeed, that would be wise, but un fortunately we were only looking for Italians back then, our ItalJuve project demanded that.
And Marotta to find an Italian who doesnt suck at the right price, so he did what he does best, pay a fortune on a player that sux...
Of course, in Cron$.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Because Bonucci is a starter and Rannochia isnt, you know how it works, if you are a starter in one of the great teams you will get the call, if you are not, you want...
This is happening for decades now, esp in Italy, the pressure from press many decides the coaches hand, not even Lippi himself was an exception.
If Ranocchia was our player starting and Bonucci sitting on their bench, it would be other way around, regardless of who is the best.
Heck even Cannavaro would rot on the bench and miss the NT to a Bonucci...

But fortunately in the case, we can compare those two players directly, under the very same circumstances. From the time they were playing together.
Inter where the dominant power, we were weak and we naturally got the sort stick, but heck, why pay double for it???
We could have kept Criscito, avoid all those Molinaro, Grosso, Zeglier issues and sign a Ranocchia class CB, but spent a fortune on Bonucci...
I read the first phrase and I know that the rest of your post has nothing to do with it. So let's focus on this point and this point only, why is Bonucci a starter and Ranoccia isn't?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Of course, in Cron$.
call it is you will troll, the point stands though.
We payed in the same currency as they did but with bigger numbers, more in cash and a few extra players in a very very reduced price, so that we can sweeten the deal...

No matter how you calculate it, we paid more for less...

I read the first phrase and I know that the rest of your post has nothing to do with it. So let's focus on this point and this point only, why is Bonucci a starter and Ranoccia isn't?
because its Inter we are talking about, they have a natural talent at destroying talents.
If this can happens to Cannavaro, it can happen to anyone.
Inter do not value nationalism above performance.
Thats why they wont tolerate Molinaros, Mottas and Bonuccis as starters, despite the fact that the team is losing points because of their presence.
They also have the financial luxury to buy top class players, way beyond Bonucci's and Ranocchias class, this is why...

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
These news about Bonucis's possible ban made me mad ! I don't understand this freaky federation ! I guess in current period in Italian football history its would be better to attempt to avoid all this violations in future, instead of making noise about cases from the past.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 468)