Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If he did touch the ball, then I can understand he's disappointed how the federation robbed him of a goal. But there are really other ways to do it. Talk to Vucinic like friends. Tell him that you did touch the ball and even ask him to be the one who'll say that he shouldn't be awarded a goal scored by Bonucci.
This way as it was done it looks childish and potentially harmful because Bonucci indirectly went against a teammate.
is vucinic expected to have a kid anytime soon? if so it could turn messy

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
If he did touch the ball, then I can understand he's disappointed how the federation robbed him of a goal. But there are really other ways to do it. Talk to Vucinic like friends. Tell him that you did touch the ball and even ask him to be the one who'll say that he shouldn't be awarded a goal scored by Bonucci.
This way as it was done it looks childish and potentially harmful because Bonucci indirectly went against a teammate.
That's what I meant, the way he did is retarded, it's a non issue at all but bringing it up like this only makes things worse for morale and locker room.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
spoken like a true child...
his body may have grown, but his mind didnt mature just yet.
The maturity will help his positioning, tactical awareness and loss of focus which translates into defensive lapses.
In time, he may also learn how to tackle and when...

We just need to loan him to Catania for a couple of seasons, or bench him so he wan watch Nesta how it is done...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
people here need to get a grip.

watching the highlights, Mirko's shot was not going on target either.
It was definitely going on target but the keeper could have saved it.

And I'm disappointed because this could have been such a win-win situation. Mirko goes public saying how the goal must be rewarded to Bonucci. Mirko's reputation grows, gets fair-play and similar praises, while Bonucci gets the goal.
What did we achieve this way?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I don't understand what's wrong with what he's said. It's certainly not about how much this goal (which I sincerely think was his) meant to him, it's about the way he was pictured for celebrating a goal which was allegedly not his. I don't think it'd harm the team's atmosphere. Vucinic has no idea who had touched the ball (Bonucci or Cannavaro) so it shouldn't matter to him at all. Bonucci's asked whether or not he'd touched the ball and I have no doubts that he is telling the truth. It's pretty easy to tell judging by his reaction after the goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 478)