• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
wait is he signing his name on a table?
:lol: those two fellas are not too bright arent they?
:lol: :lol: I laugh everytime I see that, saved it for future use.

---------- Post added 02.04.2012 at 22:52 ----------

he he he, funny, but as i said in the past, i like Bonucci and would like to have him around...

as a sub of course, i believe that he has better potential than Legro and that after 30, he will be a usefull tool.
The CB after 30 grow mature enough to use their experience in a way that makes them better than ever.
Untill then he should not be our starter and i m glad that Conte realised that and uses Barza and Chie ahead of him, except injuries/suspensions/and 3 man defence situations.
This summer our secong priority after the finisher should be a top defender though!

And one other thing, what i hate the most in Seccos/Marottas failures, is the fact that we are losing capital, as we release or sell off players we have invested a significant amount of our capital.
This worse that just flopping, actually i am more mad at that, than the actual flop it self, so by securing their signatures for the next years, the player becomes our hostage and we can move him around loaning right and left and negotiate his future in a superior point.
The drawback is when we offer a high salary and the contract becomes more of a burden.
Hopefully thats not the case here, we are speaking about the worse player of our lot...

Any details about his new salary?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
still loughing though, Marotta looks like he is winking to me:D
M: Cron, you always claim that i suck and favor mediocre Italians, so here, u see that?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Don't kill me, but I felt pleased with those news. I like the Bonehead... he has potential, as much as I'd like us to get Hummels, IMO Bonucci someday become super-solid. He's only 24, and has a shit load of potential...

I don't know what it is, no matter how much he fucks up it's always hard for me to hate the guy.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Cronios, your shameless hypocrisy knows no bounds.
no no no, in this very thread i said that we made a huge investment on Bonucci to waste it all in the trash can, i am not sentimental enough to lose all that capital.
I was never one of the guys that would sell off our proprietary if it didnt deliver our expected performances.
This has been my point of criticism on Secco and then Marotta. Flops happen to everyone, its the fact that we are realesing them for free tthat hurts our economy the most.
Being saying that on Diego's, Tiago's, Amauri's and Melo's deals at every chance.
Not my fault ppl ignore it. The average fan only cares that we are ridden of a non productive player, he cares little for the money he didnt spend.
But i see i believe otherwise... always did... always will.

This also plays a huge role on my judging the transfer director. Ppl only rate the new toys we buy, i also rate the sales, the income made and what we could really make of them.
I ve been consistent with that for over a decade...

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Don't kill me, but I felt pleased with those news. I like the Bonehead... he has potential, as much as I'd like us to get Hummels, IMO Bonucci someday become super-solid. He's only 24, and has a $#@! load of potential...

I don't know what it is, no matter how much he $#@!s up it's always hard for me to hate the guy.
Off the pitch... I also believe that Bonucci, just like Pepe, has a very likeable personality in the locker room. Everybody seems to like the guy, except Buffon of course.

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
Don't kill me, but I felt pleased with those news. I like the Bonehead... he has potential, as much as I'd like us to get Hummels, IMO Bonucci someday become super-solid. He's only 24, and has a shit load of potential...

I don't know what it is, no matter how much he fucks up it's always hard for me to hate the guy.
:agree:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Bonucci wants his goal back
By Football Italia staff

Leonardo Bonucci is somewhat surprised that Juve teammate Mirko Vucinic was retrospectively assigned the opening goal in Sunday’s 3-0 win over Napoli.

The striker’s shot was deflected in past Morgan De Sanctis by the Juventus defender, but the Lega Calcio awarded the effort to the Montenegro international on Monday.

“I touched the ball without a shadow of a doubt,” the former Inter and Bari player told the Gazzetta dello Sport. “Otherwise, I wouldn’t have celebrated like that.

“In order for the Lega to give Vucinic the goal, they classed my action as someone who was trying to dodge out of the way – but that is the natural reaction of someone who is hit by something.

“The goal is mine!”

Despite his argument, Vucinic, according to the Lega at least, remains the official scorer of the first goal.
-------------------

Look at him :lol:
Just give him his precious goal. It wasn't his, but give it to him if he wants it so much.
I can't believe how we grew into masters to complicate perfect atmosphere in the team. First the idiot Marotta creates problems out of nowhere by mentioning Del Piero's contract and now this timber complains about a meaningless thing and possibly enters into a fight with a striker (Mirko) who is a much more important player and actually needs goals for confidence.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Ok, why did he had to say that. He's a defender and it's not his duty to score goals. It would have been classy of him to say he doesn't care as long as Juve wins. Really retarded thing to do.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ok, why did he had to say that. He's a defender and it's not his duty to score goals. It would have been classy of him to say he doesn't care as long as Juve wins. Really retarded thing to do.
If he did touch the ball, then I can understand he's disappointed how the federation robbed him of a goal. But there are really other ways to do it. Talk to Vucinic like friends. Tell him that you did touch the ball and even ask him to be the one who'll say that he shouldn't be awarded a goal scored by Bonucci.
This way as it was done it looks childish and potentially harmful because Bonucci indirectly went against a teammate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 191)