Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
The first time I'll allow, but I asked in the match thread what he could have done differently for the second time (the touch he had to make to not allow Ibarbo to collect possession) and I'd like to know.
I'll tell you. He simply could have taken another step towards Ibarbo then attempt the interception. Yes, he had the time to do so.

Unfortunately, the retard went for the stupid and lazy solution which is try to reach the ball by stretching from far away and send just anywhere.

Defensive awareness = ZERO...fuck him

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
The first time I'll allow, but I asked in the match thread what he could have done differently for the second time (the touch he had to make to not allow Ibarbo to collect possession) and I'd like to know.
I was more angry with him for the first one...not to mention he fucked up couple more times after that instance.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I was thinking "Am I seeing things or does Bonu actually look like decent defender today" and then he fucked up.

So I was seeing things. :sergio:

zhong

Jun 29, 2006
why always Bonucci?Who can tell me?!

he is terribly criticized by lots of juventini in China every time he makes a mistake

he is the kind of player suitable for being on bench!Now l badly desire Caseres' sign-up and Chellini right back on CB!

May 22, 2007
I'll tell you. He simply could have taken another step towards Ibarbo then attempt the interception. Yes, he had the time to do so.

Unfortunately, the retard went for the stupid and lazy solution which is try to reach the ball by stretching from far away and send just anywhere.

Defensive awareness = ZERO...fuck him
With the pace of the pass directed towards Ibarbo, he couldn't have taken the extra step. His body was angled so he was ready to track the run of his man, so all he could have really done was lunge for the ball and poke it away, or let it run passed him to Ibarbo.

He can be blamed for Ibarbo beating him easily in the build up, but I don't think he did anything wrong there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)