Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
haters gonna hate ...

chiellini was not really better with 24... had very many stupid tackles and stuff

i am not saying that we should not buy another CB, but for his age he is OK.

he is better on high crosses for instance, while chiellini constantly goes missing on those occasions while either totally letting his opponent roam free to head in or losing a header duell against inferior smaller players...

but go on with your selective memory and praisal of chiellini the best centre back since sliced bread

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
haters gonna hate ...

chiellini was not really better with 24... had very many stupid tackles and stuff

i am not saying that we should not buy another CB, but for his age he is OK.

he is better on high crosses for instance, while chiellini constantly goes missing on those occasions while either totally letting his opponent roam free to head in or losing a header duell against inferior smaller players...

but go on with your selective memory and praisal of chiellini the best centre back since sliced bread
Are you not the ranieri cultist?

If my memory serves me well.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
that actually proves my point that you got nothing of value to add to the conversation but trolling comments...

well done ! the 4chan community will be very proud of you ! probably the coolest kid in your kindergarten

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lol, yes u are.

Im not, trolling, i just wanted to know if i was right or not :D nothing personal.

Just stay away from me!!! X_X

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Well, to be honest, i like it very much that Bonucci said sorry about his mistakes. It just goes to show that he had learned something from all this. And it says a lot about his character and it shows that he really wants to play for this Juve and it can only be a good thing. He had a bad game against Napoli and it can happen to everyone. But honestly, and i mean honestly, he hasnt done anything that would make all this hate towards him reasonable..... Lets just see where he goes from here....

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This guy will never be good enough to become a starter for the Juventus we hope to become. He is too much of a pussy, lacks concentration, timing, and positioning, not to mention his meaningless long passes that end up being nowhere.

We most definitely need an upgrade come June. I can live with him being a sub for a starting CB pairing of Barza and Chiellini. Bonehead definitely shouldn't be starting. Buy a quality LB in January, a promising/potential WC CB in June and our defense is set.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
bonucci can apologize all he wants.

real men don;t appologize. they learn from their mistakes, and don't repeat them
Real men can admit their mistakes but I think we're all in agreement that Bonucci isn't good enough to be a starter.

I still wonder if he's capable of making a 1v1 tackle.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Well, to be honest, i like it very much that Bonucci said sorry about his mistakes. It just goes to show that he had learned something from all this. And it says a lot about his character and it shows that he really wants to play for this Juve and it can only be a good thing. He had a bad game against Napoli and it can happen to everyone. But honestly, and i mean honestly, he hasnt done anything that would make all this hate towards him reasonable..... Lets just see where he goes from here....
Big part of the two goals were Chiellini's mistake too, but the fans love Chiellini so they'll ignore such mistakes. Bonucci on the hand....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 63)