Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
To be honest i'm really happy he stayed , i know he wasn't good enough but i belive he'll be :D

It going to be fun watching Juventus games in my city with Bonuccis jersey :tuttosport:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Why would anyone buy a Bonucci jersey? :disagree:

You remind me of a friend who bought a home jersey of Diego then bought a Melo away kit the year after.

Just stick to the greats Del Piero, Buffon and Chiellini.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'm not gonna blame Bonucci for not going to Russia. And TBH, I actually dont mind him staying here. The real problem is Marotta not buying a very good CB to partner Giorgio and put a bit of pressure on Bonucci to step up his game to win a starting spot.

Our CB stocks arent thin, but they arent oozing with quality either. Same as last season, which worries me greatly.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
If anyone, it's going to be Barzagli. But I doubt it. Bonucci deserves a second chance, he had some excellent performances against the big sides last season. He has no excuse not to keep it up against other teams.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Why would anyone buy a Bonucci jersey? :disagree:

You remind me of a friend who bought a home jersey of Diego then bought a Melo away kit the year after.

Just stick to the greats Del Piero, Buffon and Chiellini.
I already have Del Pieros jersey , i'll buy Chiellinis soon !

I want something , what others don't have i mean almost every Juve fan in my country has Del Pieros jersey i want something other , this season i'll buy one of Chiellini,Vidal,Sorensen jersey !

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I'm not happy about him staying but he deserves a second chance he has untill January to get his shit together or surely its time for bye bye.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I wanted another CB but i didn't really want to get rid of Binucci. He has shown signs that he could be a decent player so to have him as a back up and sell Barzagli would have been my choice

Apr 19, 2007
He didnt play that poorly last year but not the quality i and everyone else expects at this club. He is so young I think he will be ready in a season or two but I hat how we have a good player but so much pressure on a young center back and i dont see him overcoming it. Even Moggi liked him when we signed him. We bought a starter i think he would improve alot more than he would be forced in and getting harrased all game by our fans

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 487)