Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Bonucci could make more in Russia, go to the CL and be with Rosina, Criscito, Spalletti (+staff). Maybe he's fighting for his place in this squad.
Ya but he could still make good money here, be with everyone he knows in a better country and make CL next year.

Russia is Russia man.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
True, it isn't Bonucci's fault for wanting to stay here. Who could blame him? We should never have ended up in this position on deadline day in the first place.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Please Bonucci.

We were happy that we bought you instead of Frog, but now you made us eat our hats. Fucking get better already.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
damn, a new CB would have made him at least sweat a little more in training and work a little harder in matches. He`s not a bad defender, but it seems he`s satisfied with his overall average level as he`s a sure starter next to Chiello. If he doesnt step up and try to improve his game, I can easily see him at the bench with Barzagli or Sorensen taking his spot.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
WΏΏdy;3226780 said:
Im glad he stayed,there was no way marotta would have got an improvement on this guy.
true, we easily could've done worse than sticking with Leonardo. on the other hand, it'd be better if he hadn't been asked to fuck off to Russia in the first place. confidence is pretty important tool for a cb, you know.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
true, we easily could've done worse than sticking with Leonardo. on the other hand, it'd be better if he hadn't been asked to fuck off to Russia in the first place. confidence is pretty important tool for a cb, you know.
Or it might hurt him in the ass and he decides to get his act together,it could work both ways. I have a feeling he will be good this season.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
WΏΏdy;3226824 said:
Or it might hurt him in the ass and he decides to get his act together,it could work both ways. I have a feeling he will be good this season.
Maybe. Probably he'll leave in January if he doesn't get it together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)