• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
:wth:

Jesus, Lopan, that's terrible calling him a Nazi. :disagree:
Lazio are incredibly open with their fascism and love of the nazis...which most people who have a basic understanding of Serie A is aware of. On this very forum, Lich had a thread which named his club as NAZIO...that was a bit of a giveway, at least to those with eyes.

there you go, little fella...

He comes from a team that is renowned for their fascism. he is part kraut...perhaps thats going a little too far for you in terms of cerebal movement. so...just stick to the first part. Nazio are nicknamed such, due to their love for the nazis.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I know about Lazio, numbnuts but joining a football club does not make you a Nazi.
his mentality makes it a valid link

not so sure why people allways get so upset about it

Hence roman empire killed loads in the region thats now belgium, should i get upset about rome to ?

its the past, 70 years ago, live with it

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
when used in a sentence not related to WWII, the word "nazi" is usually used to call someone ruthless, deadly determined, the goal justifies the path towards it..

kinda what licht is all about

it offcourse doesnt mean he's a nazi, hitler fanatic, killing jews, doing all kind of wierd shit.

javi_berti

May 1, 2005
when used in a sentence not related to WWII, the word "nazi" is usually used to call someone ruthless, deadly determined, the goal justifies the path towards it..

that, sir, is clearly bullshit. you using the term wrongly doesn't make it a general truth.

Thanks for clarifying, Zacheryah. :tup:

Up till now, I wasn't aware the term "nazi" could also have a positive meaning, depending on context.
Nazi is just an abbreviation of the german word "Nationalsozialist", claiming an affiliation to the "NSDAP" (Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei). The NSDAP was Hitler's party and the ruling party in germany from 1932 till 1945.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009

it offcourse doesnt mean he's a nazi, hitler fanatic, killing jews, doing all kind of wierd shit.
Well, in australia and in england, the word is sometimes used in the way zach has explained. exactly in that manner. without any intention of making the nazis of hitler somehow amusing. I often hear people at work in the lift saying 'she can be such a nazi!', after the security lady had demanded they show their pass rather than scurry by...they aren't mocking the jews, or smiling with hitler's gestapo, they are using a word that has morphed, over time, and now includes ' nasty, aggressive, vindictive, ruthless' in its definitions. And it is not always used in a strictly serious way. Sometimes, more along the lines of 'Wicked'. People can shout and scream about it, but some words change and expand meanings over time. For instance, it always bothers me to hear someone tell me that something is 'sick'...meaning instantly to them: amazing, when to me it meant for so many years solely that someone was ill....So Zach is correct. Its often used for the definition he gave, with no connection intended or taken, with the SS and their mates...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Well, in australia and in england, the word is sometimes used in the way zach has explained. exactly in that manner. without any intention of making the nazis of hitler somehow amusing. I often hear people at work in the lift saying 'she can be such a nazi!', after the security lady had demanded they show their pass rather than scurry by...they aren't mocking the jews, or smiling with hitler's gestapo, they are using a word that has morphed, over time, and now includes ' nasty, aggressive, vindictive, ruthless' in its definitions. And it is not always used in a strictly serious way. Sometimes, more along the lines of 'Wicked'. People can shout and scream about it, but some words change and expand meanings over time. For instance, it always bothers me to hear someone tell me that something is 'sick'...meaning instantly to them: amazing, when to me it meant for so many years solely that someone was ill....So Zach is correct. Its often used for the definition he gave, with no connection intended or taken, with the SS and their mates...
You're so full of bullshit it's ridiculous. You were just talking about fascism, saying that "Lazio are incredibly open with their fascism and love of the Nazis", posting pictures of Nazi salutes and pointing out that Licht is part "Kraut". It's obvious what you meant by that. Now you're trying to say that it has nothing to do with the SS or Nazis and that Zach's definition is correct.

Are you kidding me? Scroll up the page, numbnuts! Read your post at the top of the page and then this one again ^.

At least stick to your original point you fuckin pussy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 255)