Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
The only kind of redeeming quality about this guy is that we used mostly players to offset his extremely overrated valuation of 15m.

Anyone really still think Bonucci > Ranocchia.

Either way, I can't see him going anywhere. Marotta will keep him because if he sells after 1 year he'll be admitting his mistakes and we all know he can't handle that.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
The only kind of redeeming quality about this guy is that we used mostly players to offset his extremely overrated valuation of 15m.

Either way, I can't see him going anywhere. Marotta will keep him because if he sells after 1 year he'll be admitting his mistakes and we all know he can't handle that.
This season Ranocchia was disaster he sucked every game he played he was worse than average .

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009

They're both young, raw and useless Italian "talent"

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Defender usualy grew up after they became 25 y old , Bonucci just turned on 24 .
He was awesome last year , he had some great games this year .
IDK what's worng whit him ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)