Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
MoM last night.
La Gazzetta dello Sport was particularly harsh on Leonardo Bonucci, who many deemed to be the worst performer on the night against Macedonia.

“Not even the return to the warmth of the BBC brings him back to his old self. Bonucci lost in the forest of his own doubts and bad thoughts.

“Innocuous long balls and uncertain hoofed clearances into the air, like you see at school. The torture continues
:lol:

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
From BBilan forums:

We need more capable man markers around him.
If you're going to play Bonucci you have to balance the team other ways, meaning better defenders around him and a strong defensive player or two in midfield covering spaces, tracking back, stopping counters, and a presence on set pieces.
Problem is that for Bonucci to excel, he needs to play with defenders who are much better than he is
Once they manage to sign an XI consisting of nothing but world class players then Bonucci will turn out to be a solid acquisition :baus:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I think we can all agree that Bonucci is vastly superior to CousCous breath, whether in a back two or three.
Racist Gypo.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you not remember the 2nd half of last season? Perhaps klin was exxagerating by calling them the best be he was very good
Hmmm - maybe my previous experiences of his defending, and his current defending in Milan, which is what I recall him being like, have erased those memories.

- - - Updated - - -

From BBilan forums:

Once they manage to sign an XI consisting of nothing but world class players then Bonucci will turn out to be a solid acquisition :baus:
See, they've got the drift already :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)