Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
You can put Baresi instead of Benatia in yesterday game and we would've still conceeded two goals.
Edit: btw, fuck Bonucci, milan, berlusconi, barbara berlusconi and all milan fans
same applies to anything inter-related
This , 1st goal was on Buffon , 2nd one is type of goal you can’t blame anyone in particular.

Bonucci lol , I wont even comment about him , that’s how bad he is .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I disagree with that. Bonucci alongside Chiellini and Barzagli is still one of the best in the world. Benatia in the same role is just average. In a 4 man defense they are on the same level.
Anyone alongside them 2 will be made to look like a great defender, especially playing a back 3 with 2 wingbacks making it 5 defenders. He was not a great defender, but a great CB play-maker.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Benatia is far superior to Bonucci as a defender.
Not sure if you overrate Benatia or underrate Bonucci.

Neither are perfect defenders but I would prefer Bonucci. I don't know where Benatia gets this reputation as a good defender from, he has shown nothing during his time at Juve or Bayern. He had a good season at Roma in 2013/14 where he scored a lot of goals.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Anyone alongside them 2 will be made to look like a great defender, especially playing a back 3 with 2 wingbacks making it 5 defenders. He was not a great defender, but a great CB play-maker.
That's funny because they sure haven't worked their magic to make Benatia look less shit. He looks good for about 20 minutes when he still has the energy to get infront of defenders and intercept the ball but after that he falls back to being useless.

He's approaching Ogbonna levels of shit.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
That's funny because they sure haven't worked their magic to make Benatia look less $#@!. He looks good for about 20 minutes when he still has the energy to get infront of defenders and intercept the ball but after that he falls back to being useless.

He's approaching Ogbonna levels of $#@!.
1 - We've never played with a back 3 with Barza (who is now too old), Benatia and Chiellini.
2 - They use to completely protect Bonbon by playing CB right next to him.
3 - Bonbon would be found out every time he actually had to do some defending on his own.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
1 - We've never played with a back 3 with Barza (who is now too old), Benatia and Chiellini.
2 - They use to completely protect Bonbon by playing CB right next to him.
3 - Bonbon would be found out every time he actually had to do some defending on his own.
Not true. Bonucci actually had his best performances with us in a back 4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 396)