• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Bruno: 'I want to punch Bonucci!' :lol:
By Football Italia staff

Pasquale Bruno admits he fantasises about “punching Leonardo Bonucci in the face, giving him five stitches to a split lip.”

The former Torino and Fiorentina defender was nicknamed ‘The Animal’ for his ferocious attitude on the field and the legendary time he was sent off but refused to leave, forcing several teammates and club officials to drag him away.

“The other night I was watching Juve against Torino and seeing Bonucci protest all the time made me think,” Bruno told Tuttomercatoweb.

“I’d love to have the chance to play today, in a Juventus-Torino against Bonucci. Seeing him so excited, euphoric, ready to protest all the time, made me imagine Pasquale Bruno in the tunnel punching Bonucci in the face, splitting his lip with five stitches and that way he can’t talk for five months.

“His behaviour is absolutely infuriating. People didn’t like me, maybe I was the worst of the lot, but I fought hard and protested very little.

“This is my secret dream. Bonucci irritates me and I take as an example the penalty given against Bologna for a foul on Alvaro Morata.

“While the Bologna players were protesting, up comes Bonucci to tell the referee it was a penalty. That’s unacceptable.

“If I had been a Bologna player, I’d get myself sent off straight away for punching Bonucci. As a player he’s debatable too, as I consider him a normal defender, but his behaviour with his hands always raised to complain is what annoys me.”

A physical altercation with Bonucci might not be wise, as the Juventus and Italy defender punched a mugger who had held him at gunpoint. :lol2:
:rofl: butthurt fucks in Italy. Gotta love it :heart:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Obviously Bonucci made that horrible fuckup for the goal but was otherwise great today.

- - - Updated - - -

Apologies ^^ thought it was Bonucci.

In that case he was brilliant :tup:

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Nah I thought he was good.
Better than Chiello, but it's like not that much. That header, some panic moves in our penalty box, when BM scored it was Bon-bon who moved to the right to prevent cross and he failed to do it so it was basically 3 on 2 (Chiello - Evra) situation etc. A lot of minor errors, couple of bigs.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
When he gets told to keep firing those diagonals to the LW and RW it's important that he does that in the right areas. Took him far too long today to get going.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 1074)