Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Wasn't he the one who had a personal trainer that locked him in the basement and sutff? :D
:lol: yeah. This shit is gold

--------------------

Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci is fired up by getting insulted in the dark and punched in the stomach, said his mental coach.

The Italy and Juve centre-back has for years been working with personal motivator Alberto Ferrarini, who also worked with Alberto Gilardino and Francesco Toldo in the past.

“Over the years I took Bonucci into my basement. Underground. In the dark,” wrote Ferrarini on Facebook.

“There, with a tone anything but kind or sweet, I offended him in every way possible. I judged him. I insulted him.

“If he made even the slightest attempt to glance at me, he’d receive a punch straight to the stomach.

“The objective? To win over judgement, so Leo would always be focused and ignore everything else around him. That’s how I started making him into a soldier.”

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

--------------------

Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci is fired up by getting insulted in the dark and punched in the stomach, said his mental coach.

The Italy and Juve centre-back has for years been working with personal motivator Alberto Ferrarini, who also worked with Alberto Gilardino and Francesco Toldo in the past.

“Over the years I took Bonucci into my basement. Underground. In the dark,” wrote Ferrarini on Facebook.

“There, with a tone anything but kind or sweet, I offended him in every way possible. I judged him. I insulted him.

“If he made even the slightest attempt to glance at me, he’d receive a punch straight to the stomach.

“The objective? To win over judgement, so Leo would always be focused and ignore everything else around him. That’s how I started making him into a soldier.”
That guy is a genious, making money off this shit :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

--------------------

:lol: what a time to be alive
"Only faggots and sailors have the name Leonardo!"

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Easily one of my favourite football-related things ever.

And interestingly enough not the only thing Bonucci contributed to this list, him beating up that thug is almost as good as well :D
Oh shit I forgot about that. Punched the guy in the face and chased him until the attacker escaped on his scooter as I remember? :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 76)