Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
My bad, he's suspended for multiple yellow cards but I think he'll be banned too.
Nah, it'll just be the normal one match ban for getting a bunch of yellow cards.

Rightly or wrongly, you only get bans for diving when you successfully con the referee.

Never heard of a ban being given for a dive when the ref has seen it and given the yellow card at the time.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
This was the most stupid dive ive EVER seen, beats gilardino's dive by miles! :lol2: Its embarassing to watch, every time.

Props on the defensive work though, i hope he continues improving :tup:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I keep thinking.....one of the main reasons why this "outdated" 3-5-2 formation works so well for us is because of Bonucci and his passing which got better and better as time went on. He is just a weird player, and i mean it in a possitive way. Could you imagine being the other team's coach? What would you do? Mark Bonucci? Waste a player on him? Or just let him free and allow him to deploy his long balls which will eventually hurt you very bad?...................i dont know, this is just my opinion.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I keep thinking.....one of the main reasons why this "outdated" 3-5-2 formation works so well for us is because of Bonucci and his passing which got better and better as time went on. He is just a weird player, and i mean it in a possitive way. Could you imagine being the other team's coach? What would you do? Mark Bonucci? Waste a player on him? Or just let him free and allow him to deploy his long balls which will eventually hurt you very bad?...................i dont know, this is just my opinion.
:tup: It's good to see that his passing has improved A LOT and that allows us another option if Pirlo gets marked out.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
:agree: He has been improving immensely since late last season.
Its the same with every Itallian CB in the history of the Itallian game...... They develop at a late stage. It has been always like that. Chiellini is slowly reaching his peak and he is 27 or something. Barzali is very, very close to his peak and his 30. Bonucci is still learning and he is 24ish. You see the pattern here?

And yes people. Chiellini will become even beastier!! And Barzagli too. Why shouldnt we dream that Barza might become Cannavaro 2004-2005-2006? How old was Canna back then? 33? 34?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Bonucci 25, Chiellini 28 and Barzagli 32.

Cannavaro was about 32-33 in 06.

I think Barzagli has at least 2-3 years left of being as good as he is now, Chiellini probably 4-5+ and Bonucci like 10.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't be surprised to see Barza-Bonucci-Chiellini in WC 2014 either.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Coaches, while not marking Bonucci, have been making more of an effort to close him down recently.

They've been choosing to allow Chiellini a lot of space to carry the ball forward into instead, as that is being viewed as a safer option than allowing Bonucci time on the ball to pick a pass.

Not entirely sure what I'd do in that regard if I was coaching against Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 476)