• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Loveliest couple on 'Tuz.

Anyways, I wanted to show a bit of love to Mr.BonBon. Not too long ago I was fapping all over Hummels, now I don't give two shits 'bout Hummels? Why? Because of BonBon, sooo much heart and not to mention the improvements he's made! Who would've thought he'd grow so quickly as a player. Either ways, after Buffon I think he has the biggest Bianconero heart, I didn't see Cheesio cry, nor did Jewbinco. Forza BonBon!
Bonucci being a more Juventino than Marchisio. :rolleyes:

Dec 31, 2008
“It is a game we have to win,” he told a Press conference. “Our goal is to qualify, so if we do not get three points we deserve to play in the EuropaLeague or be excluded all together.”
“We dominated the first 20 minutes,” he said. “But then, after that, we were not the same Juventus. We were punished by a lot of mistakes – we have to improve in attack and in possession genereall.
“When you've got the ball, the opponents can't you hurt – that's obvious.”

Nejc

May 13, 2006
“When you've got the ball, the opponents can't you hurt – that's obvious.”

Actually, I am really scared Juve are gonna concede when Bonucci has the ball.:shifty:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
You know you're a fanboy when you're in this thread after this first half and a) fappin' b) gloating c) knee-jerking or d) a combination of the mentioned

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 469)