Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Dont forget people......he is only 24. And i say ONLY cause in regards to his position, and him being an Italian, he is still a youngster, a teenager if you will. If you try and act smart and come at me with some cliche joke, try to be funny and all, ill just say one thing to you...... BARZAGLI!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
WΏΏdy;3916523 said:
We didnt spend years developing barza though.
Yes, someone else spent 10 years making him what he is today. And Bounucci has been with us for 2 and something years and he has been nothing but improving. And we all know that Italian defenders are late bloomers.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Dont forget people......he is only 24. And i say ONLY cause in regards to his position, and him being an Italian, he is still a youngster, a teenager if you will. If you try and act smart and come at me with some cliche joke, try to be funny and all, ill just say one thing to you...... BARZAGLI!
He's actually 25 (and a half)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Loveliest couple on 'Tuz.

Anyways, I wanted to show a bit of love to Mr.BonBon. Not too long ago I was fapping all over Hummels, now I don't give two shits 'bout Hummels? Why? Because of BonBon, sooo much heart and not to mention the improvements he's made! Who would've thought he'd grow so quickly as a player. Either ways, after Buffon I think he has the biggest Bianconero heart, I didn't see Cheesio cry, nor did Jewbinco. Forza BonBon!

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Loveliest couple on 'Tuz.

Anyways, I wanted to show a bit of love to Mr.BonBon. Not too long ago I was fapping all over Hummels, now I don't give two $#@!s 'bout Hummels? Why? Because of BonBon, sooo much heart and not to mention the improvements he's made! Who would've thought he'd grow so quickly as a player. Either ways, after Buffon I think he has the biggest Bianconero heart, I didn't see Cheesio cry, nor did Jewbinco. Forza BonBon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)