Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:howler: please, Leo has done more for this team this season than your boy has!
:shifty: :rolleyes: Oh, you meant Giovinco? My bad :p

Bonucci has done a lot of good, and indeed doesn't deserve all this hate, but his lovers (just like the Marchisites) make it easy for the neutrals and haters to get on their backs, when they are constantly sniffing up their favorite players asshole, whether they do right or wrong :boh:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
:shifty: :rolleyes: Oh, you meant Giovinco? My bad :p

Bonucci has done a lot of good, and indeed doesn't deserve all this hate, but his lovers (just like the Marchisites) make it easy for the neutrals and haters to get on their backs, when they are constantly sniffing up their favorite players asshole, whether they do right or wrong :boh:
Actually it's the opposite, he and this thread are targeted by the same people, call them 'haters' (definitely not 'neutrals') or whatever, even after positive performances. To the point where it doesn't just distort reality, but creates a whole new one.

When so much time and effort is spent pointing out bad points in a player then ulterior motives become clear; those people do not like that player.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
All hate aside. Bonnucci could turn out to be a good defender, but Juve can't wait for him to be the defender he supposed to be especially in Europe, His mistakes are often deadly.

An upgrade is definetely something we should look into.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Bonucci is prone to the odd brainfart now and then but he's still developing. Surely, though, we can all agree that he chose the wrong option there and basically put the guy onside. That being said, these things happen during the course of a match - it was a well taken goal too.

He doesn't deserve all the hate but I've come to realise this forum is filled with intellectual and mental midgets that exist only in the extremes of opinion and emotion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 175)