Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 1, 2003
Was mainly Giorgio who got raped by Barbie, not Bonucci. But it was extremely well done by Barbie so not gonna fault anyone for that too much.

Bonucci acted looked like ze boss in few occasions, like one time he run up high up in the middle, made great assertive and aggressive tackle on Maxi/sharaawy when Milan had counter, and started a counter for us instead. Was nice to see.
ah yes I remember that run

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Chiellini's was worse imo. A world class defender would've stopped Maxi after that but it was too much to expect from Bonucci.

I know everyone seems to hate him but I think he's got the talent to grow. I personally wouldn't let him go.
:agree:
However, I wouldn't consider him a starter. At least not at this point.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Well, he is a defender for Juventus. Doing ok should be the norm, not the exception. In fact, he should be spilling his guts out, and spitting blood out there. I see no heart, desire, or grinta in this guy.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Chiellini's was worse imo. A world class defender would've stopped Maxi after that but it was too much to expect from Bonucci.

I know everyone seems to hate him but I think he's got the talent to grow. I personally wouldn't let him go.
He reminds me of Legrottaglie when he arrived here. We should send him to loan like we did to Legro. Did wonders for him.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Did alright yesterday, I don't see much to complain about, though people will regardless, because it's Bonucci.
He did not do okay.

Look closely at the replays. It was his initial header that gave Milan the ball back before it was quickly played to Maxi. Yes he beat Chiellini, but Bonucci was still in a great position to stop him and only managed to kick some grass and fall over like a little girl offering little in the way of defending. He must have the slowest reactions of any CB in Serie A.

May 22, 2007
Did alright yesterday, I don't see much to complain about, though people will regardless, because it's Bonucci.
True story.

Well, he is a defender for Juventus. Doing ok should be the norm, not the exception. In fact, he should be spilling his guts out, and spitting blood out there. I see no heart, desire, or grinta in this guy.
Of course you don't.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
We won't get anywhere with him as a starter. I think I'd rather sell him than keep him on the bench. We can still get good money for him probably because he's young and started many games for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)