Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
its not scapegoating, he has made terrible errors that have cost Juve this season.
Yes, he made some terrible errors. If we had some kind of a method to calculate how much every player has cost us this season, I'm sure our forwards will be topping that list.

Easier said than done. That's his Achilles heel right there. However, thanks to Borriello, Bonucci is no longer public enemy number 1, and the biggest problem on the team.
Agreed.

But with more playing time and experience, this concentration problem can be fixed. I've noticed he worked well on his other technical problems like positioning for example. He used to be a disaster when it comes to offside traps but I'm seeing some good progress.

At the end of the day, Bonucci should always be only a backup to Barzagli-Chiellini.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
you don't score, the worst that can happen is that it could be a draw.

you don't stop goals from being scored, the worst is that you could lose.

I hope you understand this pretty basic logic.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I'm talking about this season and Juve, if we calculate how many points lost between making a defensive error and missing sitters, our forwards will be topping the list.

We've kept a lot of clean sheets with and without Bonucci, yet we lost too many 2 points.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Let's rank our defenders this season, based on form.

1. Barzagli,
2. Chiellini
3. Licht
4. PDC
5. Caceres,
6. Bonucci.

He's cost us way too many points. Unless we win the scudetto and he is man of the match in all remaining games, he can't make it up and expect people to forget about his brainfarts (as Alen like to call it)
If all defenders available. Our back four should be:
Licht- Barza-Chiellini-Pdc.

This game was way too easy. Fiorentina was shit, they played with one player less, plus they had 28% ball possession. So we weren't threatened almost at all.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
its not scapegoating, he has made terrible errors that have cost Juve this season.
These Bonucci apologists have the shortest memories of anyone I've ever come across on the internet.

Literally, all it took was ONE game against against the weakest opposition (ten players, nine if you count Amauri) we've played all season, while keeping probably 75% possession, and you have these guys coming out of the woodwork.

"Oh, he's not so bad!"

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Bonucci needs to fuck off to Catania with the lot of you.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
These Bonucci apologists have the shortest memories of anyone I've ever come across on the internet.

Literally, all it took was ONE game against against the weakest opposition (ten players, nine if you count Amauri) we've played all season, while keeping probably 75% possession, and you have these guys coming out of the woodwork.

"Oh, he's not so bad!"

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Bonucci needs to fuck off to Catania with the lot of you.
Hey don't be so mean okay? we already gave them Motta.

May 22, 2007

"Oh, he's not so bad!"

Bonucci apologists made me laugh, but I've been backing him for months, and he's had solid games against stronger forwards than Amauri (Inter, Milan and Udinese).

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Somewhat decent game by his standards. But what is up with him being unable to properly clear dangerous balls. With feet or head, he just can't do it. He creates a lot of not needed danger around our box.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Got pwned badly on the Maxi goal.
Was mainly Giorgio who got raped by Barbie, not Bonucci. But it was extremely well done by Barbie so not gonna fault anyone for that too much.

Bonucci acted looked like ze boss in few occasions, like one time he run up high up in the middle, made great assertive and aggressive tackle on Maxi/sharaawy when Milan had counter, and started a counter for us instead. Was nice to see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 72)