Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 1, 2010
He had one which he curled right into Pepe's path. It was good.

Bonucci is someone I want to see succeed with this club.
I agree. I think that if he can cut these mistakes, he can become a very good defender. Granted, that won't be easy but I hope we do persevere with him.

Just remember Legrottaglie when he first came here, he was atrocious but post-calciopoli, he was very good. Bonucci is still only 24, which is still young for a defender.

May 22, 2007
I agree. I think that if he can cut these mistakes, he can become a very good defender. Granted, that won't be easy but I hope we do persevere with him.

Just remember Legrottaglie when he first came here, he was atrocious but post-calciopoli, he was very good. Bonucci is still only 24, which is still young for a defender.
His age and room for growth as a defender gives me faith, he'll become better if Juventus remains this stable. I think people are quick to forget other players mistakes this season (and the hate is exaggerated from what he's demonstrated), even though Bonucci has probably made the most. He's also had some good matches in 2011/12, which shouldn't be ignored.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Bonucci is a spastic and a completely failed investment. Sell, cut losses and bring someone from the Primavera to suck in the awesome juice from Barza + Chiellini

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 467)