Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Bye, thanks for everything. Leave with grace.
Grace? You could say a lot of good things about Bonucci's career, but surely grace was never any part of it. I want him to leave the Jj complex while skullfucking a Romanian prostitute and doing his weird mouth rinsing celebration. It probably won't be easy to do both of those things while also walking, so I suggest we build some sort of moveable platform.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Grace? You could say a lot of good things about Bonucci's career, but surely grace was never any part of it. I want him to leave the Jj complex while skullfucking a Romanian prostitute and doing his weird mouth rinsing celebration. It probably won't be easy to do both of those things while also walking, so I suggest we build some sort of moveable platform.
Rent the popemobile?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Let him do it on there you say? :p
juve.tapiro.continassa.2021.1080x648.jpg

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
His celebration scoring on us while at Milan after forcing his move there in some tantrum will never be forgotten.

Hilariously, we were winning 3-0 when he scored for Milan so it's not like it was some decisive goal! At the Allianz! Disgraceful.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
His celebration scoring on us while at Milan after forcing his move there in some tantrum will never be forgotten.

Hilariously, we were winning 3-0 when he scored for Milan so it's not like it was some decisive goal! At the Allianz! Disgraceful.
that was their equalizer. anyway, that scene is hard to forget. the positives obviously outweigh that momentum, he had a great juve career, but it's time, no two ways about it

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Why would you want to see another season from a defender who is clearly done. I mean he helps more when he screams like an assistant manager than when he actually plays.
As for A.Sandro - Lets hope Newcastle want more has beens.
I don’t wish to see another season from him, his legs had clearly gone last season and looked like he was trying to run with a heavy weight on his back.
I’d just prefer it if we didn’t dump a player who has given a lot to the club, unceremoniously out the door. However, it’s not the first player to be given the treatment and certainly won’t be the last.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I don’t wish to see another season from him, his legs had clearly gone last season and looked like he was trying to run with a heavy weight on his back.
I’d just prefer it if we didn’t dump a player who has given a lot to the club, unceremoniously out the door. However, it’s not the first player to be given the treatment and certainly won’t be the last.
Id prefer if we dumped him on his head, broke his back and made him humble.

Fuck him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)