Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Another part of the problem and not the solution.

Show some respect B81 - he's our legendary captain and number 1 ass tackler.

Time to hang them up or go to camel land and collect one last big fat paycheck.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
The only stretch of time that he has been good since returning from Milan was during the Euros. He hasn’t been good for Juve the entire time since returning. Remember that first year he was back when almost all our losses were his fault due to major errors.

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
The only stretch of time that he has been good since returning from Milan was during the Euros. He hasn’t been good for Juve the entire time since returning. Remember that first year he was back when almost all our losses were his fault due to major errors.
i mean thats not true now is it? since he's been back juventus won 2 league titles, a supercoppa and coppa italia. and he was starter for them cuz the truth is it was chiellini was missing most of the time.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Would feel strange forcing him out the door in this manner if true. I’d personally prefer allowing him to run his final year down to retirement or asking him to reduce his salary for his final season.
The boot out the door should be reserved for shit like Alex Sandro.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Goodbye. Karma is a bitch. After defecting to Milan, we welcomed him back with open arms (even though he didn't deserve it).
Well he made a mistake and Im sure he regretted it since he came back. I wouldnt hold it against him.
I thank him for his past but now he is useless and I hope he goes and take his hafty wages with him to his next sucker club.

- - - Updated - - -

Would feel strange forcing him out the door in this manner if true. I’d personally prefer allowing him to run his final year down to retirement or asking him to reduce his salary for his final season.
The boot out the door should be reserved for shit like Alex Sandro.
Why would you want to see another season from a defender who is clearly done. I mean he helps more when he screams like an assistant manager than when he actually plays.
As for A.Sandro - Lets hope Newcastle want more has beens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)