Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
GDM says there will be more players staying at Continassa, the ones are out of the project aka surplus to requirements.

So without Bonucci, the backline will be like this?

Danilo/AS - Bremer/Rugani - Gatti/De Winter

Sounds sufficient enough for one competition...

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The poll in this thread is a good reminder of how loosely we throw that word "legend" around. I mean just look at some of the names in that section. If a guy like Cuadrado is in there, you gotta put Bonucci in as well. Ideally neither would be in there though and we started respecting ourselves a little bit more LOL.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The poll in this thread is a good reminder of how loosely we throw that word "legend" around. I mean just look at some of the names in that section. If a guy like Cuadrado is in there, you gotta put Bonucci in as well. Ideally neither would be in there though and we started respecting ourselves a little bit more LOL.
define legend pls

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
How many trophies did this guy win here? Look, I get he's not the most popular player but its not even a question he is 100% a legend of the club
He also snaked the club, that should disqualify him automatically from being considered a club legend.

- - - Updated - - -

define legend pls
someone that doesnt quit and go to a direct rival in his prime.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Don't agree, Bonucci can fuck off, fucking rat, but Cuads is sure Legend for me. Won't many trophies and was decisive in some big games. Cant see anything wrong with him being a legend.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Don't agree, Bonucci can fuck off, fucking rat, but Cuads is sure Legend for me. Won't many trophies and was decisive in some big games. Cant see anything wrong with him being a legend.
We're talking about legends, I just think the bar needs to be higher. I dont think a Cuadrado should be in the same sentence as guys like Del Piero, Buffon, etc.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
We're talking about legends, I just think the bar needs to be higher. I dont think a Cuadrado should be in the same sentence as guys like Del Piero, Buffon, etc.
Those are iconic players for the club agree that much should be given much bigger respect than Cuads, but let's not put him jn the same section where the guys like Bendtner are, or Bonnucci.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)