Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I think I jinxed this guy. One of his best qualities was that it gave the coach a player who was the first name on the sheet after the goalie because he was always available. Now he’s gone for weeks for god knows what injury. The last time he played he looked gassed after the first 15 mins.

Buy on AliExpress.com

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I think I jinxed this guy. One of his best qualities was that it gave the coach a player who was the first name on the sheet after the goalie because he was always available. Now he’s gone for weeks for god knows what injury. The last time he played he looked gassed after the first 15 mins.
No worries he'll be back. Doesn't look like we are aiming for anything major so good time to let de ligt grow and some playing time for rugano.

May 23, 2013
Italy is knocked out of the world cup, yet no one cares to even comment on his thread. It's a shame because he needlessly cut off the emotional connection between himself and Juventino when he jumped ship to Milan. Coming back with his tail between his legs did not repair that relationship. Which is a shame because he would be held in extremely high regard just as Chiellini had he kept that fan connection in place and did not expose his many flaws at Milan.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
The Britbongs are perennial losers at the international stage - they feed off the misery of others because they can't create happy memories themselves. The last time they won an international competition, humanity hadn't landed on the moon and Zee Beatles were still alive.
True.

I remember comment sections where a lot of them were making jokes of Germany's WC exit at the 2018 group stage. They did the same when they finally managed to beat Germany in a competitive game since 1966.

The English NT is just the worst because of their fans. Why couldn't it be them missing out on the WC instead of Italy? I'm not having any special feelings for the Italian NT at all, but anything else than the English would be preferable.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
The contract of #Bonucci could be "revised" as well: the contract of 7mln until 2024 could be extended by one year with a lower salary.⚪️⚫️

[Corriere Torino via Giacomo Scutiero]

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We will probably win an ugly 1-0 playing poorly today and he having scored the winning goal is going to put naysayers into orbit.

Good.

- - - Updated - - -

Saved again by this guy. F the haters.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)