• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He tends to get complacent sometimes against not top opposition
I’d add he also tends to get exposed against top opposition just aswell despite him not necessarily being complacent all the time.

Afterall it’s just how it usually goes, world class atackers tend to expose top ball-playing CB’s that aren’t exactly great at defending or tackling, ofc that’s just subjectively speaking more than anything else right now, as whenever our game has been solid as a unit Bonucci also done well so probably only time will tell if we’ll see the same error-prone Bonnuci of the last few years or rather more like his usual full of confidence self when the going gets tough. IMO, almost impossible to predict at this moment in the season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He's actually the worst player for this in our team by far, you can see the focus shift and he is on his heels. I think he constantly needs a kick up the ass for these games, or maybe a punch in the stomach and some garlic sweets.
Although it goes without saying, he obviously only needs another proper rejuvenation before these sort of games.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Sell our so far best performing CB this season :touched:

Start Demiral instead right? :touched:
It's quite sad to think our best performing CB as you describe him still has brain fart mental blocks, stands on his heels meaning he's trying these stupid leg out behind him in 1 on 1 situations.

Demiral has looked better judging by his performances for Turkey this season

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I don't even remember, what the fuck happened to Howedes? I remember him playing a few matches then got injured or smtg
yeah, basically this. he torn a muscle early in the season, then recovered a month later, played a match, torn an other muscle during that match, recovered 2-3 months later, played 2 matches as a backup, scored a nice goal against samp, then the season ended and we said goodbye. practically he never got his season started. it was a pity because he surely had potential to become our next caceres.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's quite sad to think our best performing CB as you describe him still has brain fart mental blocks, stands on his heels meaning he's trying these stupid leg out behind him in 1 on 1 situations.

Demiral has looked better judging by his performances for Turkey this season
Careful now before you do to Dunceiral what you've already done to Paratootsie and De Ligt.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Demiral is fast becoming the most overrated player on Juve, and he’s barely even played. Is that called the Rugani? I remember when everyone was crying about him not getting playing time. Not saying Demiral is another Rugani, but maybe chill?

As for Bonucci, he’s been one of Juves best players this season. I don’t know how anyone can objectively say otherwise.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Demiral is fast becoming the most overrated player on Juve, and he’s barely even played. Is that called the Rugani? I remember when everyone was crying about him not getting playing time. Not saying Demiral is another Rugani, but maybe chill?

As for Bonucci, he’s been one of Juves best players this season. I don’t know how anyone can objectively say otherwise.
Rugani never got the chance to play a full season like Bonucci. It’s not like Bonucci wasnt making blunders week in a week out. Bonucci got to play at the heighest level as starter despite not being a starter material. When Rugani joined our devense was established BBC and he could never make it through.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
show love to Leo. the man took a 2mil per year pay cut to comeback to a fanbase that was full of haters. even some who were threatening harm on his family. he couldve rode out that milan contract (or gone to china/qatar) but chose not to.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
show love to Leo. the man took a 2mil per year pay cut to comeback to a fanbase that was full of haters. even some who were threatening harm on his family. he couldve rode out that milan contract (or gone to china/qatar) but chose not to.
Well said. Honestly, his only characteristic mistake was his attitude towards Kean’s stance against racist fans.

Other than that, his feud with Allegri is understandable. max isn’t exactly someone with an high EQ.

And as for his skills, I’m wondering how would he be in a midfield. Given his passing and ball control, midfield could be a better option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)