Where do you see him

• Legends

• Rookie/history

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Wait was he the one who gave a way a pass that almost lead to a goal vs Bologna?
iirc yes, and almost the exact same was about to happen with a similar missplaced Cuadrado pass in our own half that eventually resulted in Bentancur getting yellow carded for a tactical foul aimed at stopping it from eventually becoming more dangerous.

I think we handled both of those situations well afterall so i guess as long as it hadn’t materialized we couldn’t care less about it.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
This is exactly the reason Bonucci should not be a starter, no matter how much a CM helps the defense, defensive solidarity in tight CL matches cannot be compensated...

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He tends to get complacent sometimes against not top opposition
I’d add he also tends to get exposed against top opposition just aswell despite him not necessarily being complacent all the time.

Afterall it’s just how it usually goes, world class atackers tend to expose top ball-playing CB’s that aren’t exactly great at defending or tackling, ofc that’s just subjectively speaking more than anything else right now, as whenever our game has been solid as a unit Bonucci also done well so probably only time will tell if we’ll see the same error-prone Bonnuci of the last few years or rather more like his usual full of confidence self when the going gets tough. IMO, almost impossible to predict at this moment in the season.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He's actually the worst player for this in our team by far, you can see the focus shift and he is on his heels. I think he constantly needs a kick up the ass for these games, or maybe a punch in the stomach and some garlic sweets.
Although it goes without saying, he obviously only needs another proper rejuvenation before these sort of games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)