Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Because Italy is a proper developed country, while Armenia is a Russian satellite with two closed borders.
Stop playing victims.

- - - Updated - - -

That's what they're famous for actually...

Any of you assimilated jesters want to put up a flag then run your mouths bring it come on you bon bon lovers. Actually we are famous for big hairy diks, unlike the one that brought you into this world you little fukin troll you lol

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Thats right compared to Armenia. Just had a total change of government with zero violence the first of its kind, meanwhile your
"developed" country is run by thugs from government down. A glorified shoe and car factory fuk off homos

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Thats right compared to Armenia. Just had a total change of government with zero violence the first of its kind, meanwhile your
"developed" country is run by thugs from government down. A glorified shoe and car factory fuk off homos
Lol Elvin is not Italian but I agree with what you’re saying, Italy is a shithole

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Lol Elvin is not Italian but I agree with what you’re saying, Italy is a shithole
But I am a life-long Italophile :D

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure celebrities like George Clooney would rather buy property in ArGOATia rather than shithole ItaLAMEy lol
Armenia car brands are some much better than Ferrari, Maserati etc
Armenian caveman language is music compared to gay-ass Italian

- - - Updated - - -

But we have bigger decks than Armenians tho
Don't know about dicks, but no one has bigger noses than Armenians. It's a fact.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Actually it depends on their origin (Jews). My nose isnt big but I have a friend that is Iaquinta in terms of nose..
As for Italians - I dont know I just know Chiellini and Iaquinta has some serious noses, others I havent noticed anything special..
Armenians - No disrespect but I dont even remember seeing an Armenian besides Kim Kardashian and Holly Vallance..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)