Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 22, 2007
He was fine. That match showed what he can offer if he doesn't make the usual 'one poor decision' per game.

There was a moment when Di Natale was bombing down the middle, and Leo was the deepest of the three defenders, so he stepped up and put the striker offside. Was well read.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Moments likes these make me think we shouldn't give up on him yet. Then he gets back to making that silly mistake per game. :p I really hope he doesn't and he becomes a good solid CB for us. Still, I'd buy a couple of D's this winter mercato in case the brain farts start again from him or Chiello.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Definitely keep him, even if we buy Hummels or a LB whatever. Keeping him is a must (considering his age and potential), 24 is like 18 for CBs.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Hell No , if u wanna loan him we better sell him .

@Alex-44 // You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Alex-444 again.

Can anyone resize it i wanna make it my avatar .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We should still keep him, unless we need money for investing in a Hummels type then sell. If we can get a Hummels without selling then better. Bonucci is fine, some brain farts but Chiellini took a long time to grow too as well making plenty of brain farts along the way. You guys forget too easily. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 164)