Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Lol i can't believe the hate, he actually played well, if not for him costa would have scored he did just enough to throw him off balance without fouling him, also i don't blame him for the first gol, obvious foul but refs weren't gonna let VAR be the star of the show. He is getting better.
U Text me? Lol

Correct me if I'm wrong Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers they'll lock me up and throw away the key.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
braindead idiot, he got tapped on the head whatever, with less than 10 mins left, just fucken head the ball, don't go down hoping to get a foul, so fucking stooped, absolutely useless, no other cb would go down like that I guarantee

- - - Updated - - -

Most predictable scenario I've ever seen to be honest. And to be clear, he made several nice passes but they will always be completely negated by his play in his own end.
everyone has been saying it (especially you) he is a complete liability when the ball is in the air, never attacks the ball in the air, gets beat 99% of the time, and its not like he is that good on the ground either, everyone said he was gonna get bullied around by Madrid and its exactly what happened, no guts, no fight.

I don't understand how anyone can defend him, fair enough right at the start of the season but he's had more than enough time to acclimatise, might as well have a sack of potatoes on the box when there is a ball the air

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lol i can't believe the hate, he actually played well, if not for him costa would have scored he did just enough to throw him off balance without fouling him, also i don't blame him for the first gol, obvious foul but refs weren't gonna let VAR be the star of the show. He is getting better.
Hm.

I don't think it was a foul. And if it was, it was very light. I don't think a central defender should go to the ground there. If he hadn't, he could have kicked the ball away seconds later by the way.

Overall his game was okay, though I think his defending on Diego Costa's chance was poor too, but he got lucky Costa made a mess of it.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
We should have seen the signs at Milan, what a stupid decision to bring him back.

I'd have malaise over this guy any day.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
but but but, he can pass the ball

even though every other team in the world manages to play with defenders that can actually head and tackle, but no, we MUST play with a liability just because he can donk the ball forward with above average accuracy, don't start me with this relieve pressure bullshit, don't care, not worth it, play him sweeper in a back 3 or not at all.

I much prefer not at all,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)