• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
He's not even our player you numpty
Lol, still below the belt to wish such an idiotic thing. Try it next time f.e. with a season ending injury, still better than death threads by some subhumans.

- - - Updated - - -

Drughi membership confirmed
In his wettest dreams he is, but will never be. Just a tough boy on the internet.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh he's got banned ::lol3::

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I have to say Bonucci does look quite thuggish. The kind of guy who doesn't just beat you up, but keeps kicking you when the fight is long over. I bet our Badass would puke blood for quite some time after.
Didnt he get mugged by two guys with guns and decided to punch one and chased the other?

Those are the actions of a crazy person who doesnt take being threatened or insulted lying down. He could have died over it if they had shot him.

Once badass encounter with bonucci inevitably goes south i think badass best bet would be tp assume fetal position cry, scream maybe pee in pants. Do everything possible to show contrition in hopes of mercy.

Bonucci is a father afterall. He might feel bad about beating such a defensless human

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I have to say Bonucci does look quite thuggish. The kind of guy who doesn't just beat you up, but keeps kicking you when the fight is long over. I bet our Badass would puke blood for quite some time after.
Dat pandaclaw tho. If it gets in a proper swing, I mean

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Drughi membership confirmed
Don't be sad that you never got to run around outside with the neighbourhood kids. Mama kept you inside to protect you from the bigger boys. And well, it was just too cold outside in those Belgrade days.

At least you always got to eat ice cream and Hot Pockets whenever you wanted!

Wannabe Badass :ghey:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I care little for the improved footballing aspect in this case (whole heartedly would welcome back Pogba, Vidal etc). I just cant :sergio:

You go from this:

223650883-c86eb082-d505-4db9-90a0-e29f13cb5fd8.jpg

To this?

tumblr_ouvzm76Fgd1rcg6fwo4_250.gif

And you expect to be welcomed back?????

3B74.gif

8ae9d7217d48da7f8dea97be1f7a8b32.gif

UnluckyThunderousIndianrhinoceros-size_restricted.gif

200_d.gif

1525904932364.gif

giphy.gif

@Hustini @Dru @Fr3sh @Post Ironic @Bianconero_Aus @Whatever Serge's new fangirl name is

Unless its all being done for this? :weee:

0578-3449523-Mario_Mandzukic_poses_as_The_Joker_from_Batman_ahead_of_Champion-a-39_1455638206721.jpg

tumblr_nh3qfh7Yex1qjai0go1_250.gif
:lol:

Love your Fredo analogy by the way. It's perfect.

I'm pretty indifferent to this transfer. Dislike the way Bonucci went about his transfer and time in Milan, but from a purely footballing aspect, don't really see an issue with replacing Benatia with Bonucci. I rate them on the same level, albeit with different strengths.

As long as Caldara isn't sacrificed, which would be pure idiocy, bringing Bonucci back is whatever. If he eats humble pie and works hard, gets back to his best, we'll all get over it, and enjoy having another top class CB in the team.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
:lol:

Love your Fredo analogy by the way. It's perfect.

I'm pretty indifferent to this transfer. Dislike the way Bonucci went about his transfer and time in Milan, but from a purely footballing aspect, don't really see an issue with replacing Benatia with Bonucci. I rate them on the same level, albeit with different strengths.

As long as Caldara isn't sacrificed, which would be pure idiocy, bringing Bonucci back is whatever. If he eats humble pie and works hard, gets back to his best, we'll all get over it, and enjoy having another top class CB in the team.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)