Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
No defender would look good in the current Milan, which is why we're talking about his time in Juve. And he was superb next to chiellini in the four man backline aswell. He just needs an aggressive partner to flourish.

Benatia looked good at Roma, very bad at Bayern and overall meh at Juve.

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk
I'd take romagnoli though...

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Matt is right, Benatia is a better defender than Bonucci and tecently has been great for Juve. It took Bonucci way longer to acclimate to the team.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

The fuck, can you just stop being a hopless loser for once? Even when we agree on the general idea you just manage to find a way to jump the shark to cringetown. How the hell is that OK?
You got Badass_Sexteflon on your team, so we're probably signing Bonbon :weee:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Why is Linda so butthurt.

- - - Updated - - -

Hardly Benatia's fault, but he was dogshit for Bayern.
Ive no idea. Its like Bonny fiddled with his girlfriend and the garlic smell haunts him whenever he makes out with her.

Listen you two pedercini...

Not my fault you both have low football IQ and don't understand a thing about defending.

Blow me :kiss:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I hope our ultras send bonucci death threats and warning him of any possible return to put him off coming back
Jesus fucking christ. Not this cringe tough shit again.

If you are really so tough and commited why dont you travel down to italy and threaten to kill bonucci in person.

Maybe the merciless ass beating you receive from him can knock some sense into you.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Jesus fucking christ. Not this cringe tough shit again.

If you are really so tough and commited why dont you travel down to italy and threaten to kill bonucci in person.

Maybe the merciless ass beating you receive from him can knock some sense into you.

I have to say Bonucci does look quite thuggish. The kind of guy who doesn't just beat you up, but keeps kicking you when the fight is long over. I bet our Badass would puke blood for quite some time after.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I have to say Bonucci does look quite thuggish. The kind of guy who doesn't just beat you up, but keeps kicking you when the fight is long over. I bet our Badass would puke blood for quite some time after.
This is basically how that encounter would go down

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Says the asthmatic inside kid whose only playing experience is on his Playstation :baggio:
its good that your brilliant playing career (from a restekped footballing nation) has panned out and taken you all the way to Miami where you are paying them to play in the amateurs :kiss:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
its good that your brilliant playing career (from a restekped footballing nation) has panned out and taken you all the way to Miami where you are paying them to play in the amateurs :kiss:

Don't be sad that you never got to run around outside with the neighbourhood kids. Mama kept you inside to protect you from the bigger boys. And well, it was just too cold outside in those Belgrade days.

At least you always got to eat ice cream and Hot Pockets whenever you wanted!

Quetz, do me next!!

Of course you are.
Wannabe Badass :ghey:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)