Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Idk about you guys but thanks to Bonnie's recently gifted captaincy i've personally decided to quit supporting the nazionale for a while, atm there's no way out of the mess they are in, not with this mixed generation anyway, promoting flops as captains and first team starters is even the more irritating and disgraceful, serves only as further proof of their incompetence.

P.S. - i've been an azzuri fanboy ever since 2004 euro qualifiers, but right now i feel nothing for this team, especially with all our legends retiring from it and very few new ones coming through, atm as a Juve fan i can barelly identify with this NT so i'll just choose to not care anymore.

Have a good day everyone.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Hey, Bonucci. Can you see this?
Jesus christ, dude. Clean your fucken nails :inter:

Yuck!

- - - Updated - - -

Idk about you guys but thanks to Bonnie's recently gifted captaincy i've personally decided to quit supporting the nazionale for a while, there's no way out of the mess they are in right now, not with this generation anyway, promoting flops as captains and first team starters is even the more irritating and disgraceful, serves only as further proof of their incompetence.

P.S. - i've been an azzuri fanboy ever since 2004 euro qualifiers, but right now i feel nothing for this team, especially with all our legends retiring from it and very few new ones coming through, atm as a Juve fan i can barelly identify with this NT so i'll just choose to not care anymore.

Have a good day everyone.
Thanks for sharing. This is what 'Anonymous Azzurris' is for.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

I ain't sure if it's sarcasm or not but tbf recent events have only served as the icing on the cake for me, above else primarily as a non-italian Juventus fan.
Thanks for sharing. Perhaps it's tiem for a new 'Anonymous Azzurris' member to share their feelings. @andreaChristiano care to share your feelings in plenum?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I enjoyed seeing Del Piero, Buffon , Camo lift the world cup and score against Germany in del pieros case. I enjoyed that tournament to the max. Best WC ever,

I have no regrets since then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 462)