Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
At the start of the season I genuinely thought he will make a massive difference for meelan and he's done just that 2: Serves him right, the piece of shit. May he continue declining till he ends up at bari again.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
[video=twitter;994326070051639296]https://twitter.com/jup1897/status/994326070051639296[/video]
Wow Mandzu is like "I don't know you, get the F off" savage.

We'll all remember Mario for the soldier he has been for this team and Bonucci for the coward and traitor he was.

- - - Updated - - -

A debunked story suggested Leonardo Bonucci and Dani Alves had a locker room brawl during the Champions League Final, allegedly confirmed by Mario Mandzukic.

There were already reports of a row at half-time in Cardiff between Bonucci and Paulo Dybala, denied by everyone involved, but a new version emerged today.

It allegedly occurred before the 4-1 defeat to Real Madrid and involved Dani Alves instead of Dybala.

It has even been traced back to Storie Romantiche, a Facebook page dedicated to churning out fake news stories about football, but had gained traction online in Italy.

“I want to intervene to silence the rumours of an ugly atmosphere inside the Juve locker room,” Mandzukic was quoted on spaziomilan.it.

“It was simply Bonucci and Dani Alves to have created this chaos and, fortunately, with their sales everything will become calm again.

“They were the ones who had a row during the Final and it’s simply because they have diametrically opposed personalities. Leo and Dani would argue all the time and, on the day of the Final, we simply watched another of their many dramas.

“As soon as we got into the locker room, everyone had treated this like a normal game with just three points up for grabs, or at least that’s how it seemed. So we expected Dani Alves to do his usual routine of putting on the Radio Party Groove music in the locker room while we were getting changed.

“This time, though, he didn’t stop there. He went over the top, playing Samba Do Janeiro at full volume as if he wanted to break our eardrums and then started dancing like there was no tomorrow.

“I thought he was being stupid, but ignored him and went to my locker. Leo didn’t, as for him the Champions League was an obsession.

“He went up to Dani and said he’d break his legs in three seconds if he didn’t turn off that music. Obviously, a row erupted and it just kept going, until Dani Alves said that if he lost the Final, he’d still have three Champions League trophies in his locker, whereas Bonucci had none.

“At that point, everyone turned around scandalised. I’ve won the Champions League, but I’d never dare say something like that. We shouldn’t even have thought about the eventuality of defeat.

“Then Leo grabbed Dani by the throat and, as he was about to punch him, Max (Allegri) divided them and took a decision of a real leader: he said he didn’t care who started it, but at the end of the game they’d both get kicked out.

“It was the wisest decision ever made. Now, the group is calm and united again, without the annoying bragging of Leo and the usual Brazilian pain in the neck of Dani Alves, who would never let us just get changed and focus.”

This would explain why Bonucci was sold to Milan for just €42m and Dani Alves even had his contract terminated early by mutual consent.

It also makes clear why the only Juve player to publicly salute Bonucci was Gigi Buffon, while Dani Alves was also largely ignored after his move to PSG.
Do you guys remember this story? Does it explain some of the tension we saw between Mario and Bonucci?

People still claim that the Bonucci- Alves fight was a fake story but others admit that there was a toxic atmosphere surrounding last year's CL final. Strangely enough, these 2 players forced their way out of the club... I will never forget last summer, it was a total disillusionment for us fans.

RoiLezard

Apr 7, 2018
The story aint fake.
Well Mandzu said it was fake so I don't know. But for sure something wrong happened that night in the locker room.

Mario Mandzukic responded to the furore over a fake interview about Dani Alves and Leonardo Bonucci by assuring “I always speak face-to-face.”

The Juventus striker had been quoted as telling a Serbian reporter about a locker room brawl during the Champions League Final against Real Madrid in Cardiff.

However, it was later proved to be a fake story that gained traction online.

“Words have been attributed to me regarding Dani and Leo. I have NEVER said such things,” wrote Mandzukic on social media.

“Who knows me knows that I never talk behind anyone’s back.

“If I have to say something, I always speak face-to-face and those were NOT my words.

“Don’t worry guys, FAKE.”

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Wow Mandzu is like "I don't know you, get the F off" savage.

We'll all remember Mario for the soldier he has been for this team and Bonucci for the coward and traitor he was.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you guys remember this story? Does it explain some of the tension we saw between Mario and Bonucci?

People still claim that the Bonucci- Alves fight was a fake story but others admit that there was a toxic atmosphere surrounding last year's CL final. Strangely enough, these 2 players forced their way out of the club... I will never forget last summer, it was a total disillusionment for us fans.
The story itself is clearly fake. No player would be this candid in an interview. There is an element of truth though, Bonucci seemed detached from the rest of the squad last season and his head clearly wasn't in the right place. Alves is just a massive wanker so I'm sure many players are glad he's gone.

RoiLezard

Apr 7, 2018
Actually I remember something I can qualify as almost a partially right version of the story, regarding Alves. I remember French media and journalists took a big interest in this story and they came to the conclusion that Dani Alves had unleashed all his anger on Dybala because of the yellow card he received in the first half... Apparently that created a lot of tension in the locker room, something Allegri and the management didn't like because they didn't like the way Alves bullied Dybala so they had to protect their little Argentinean star. Which led to parting ways with Alves.

The Bonucci thing though is still a mystery, I think him and Allegri couldn't get along anymore and the club chose Allegri over him.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy $#@! completely forgot about that story.

Who knows if it’s fake. But 100% something happened during half time and 100% it involved Bonucci and Dani.
Actually Dani Alves commented on the fake brawl between him and Bonucci and claimed that him and Bonucci stayed up all night until 6 am to discuss the defeat as they were both deeply sad.

"Para tu información, estuvimos juntos sufriendo y comentando la derrota hasta las 6 de la mañana", aseguró Alves en su cuenta de Twitter @DaniAlvesD2.
https://twitter.com/DaniAlvesD2/status/886342442420719617?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lequipe.fr%2FFootball%2FActualites%2FFinale-de-la-ligue-des-champions-dani-alves-dement-s-etre-echarpe-avec-leonardo-bonucci%2F818663&tfw_site=lequipe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 81)