Leonardo Bonucci - CB - Bari/Genoa (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
I hope we sign this player, he has 2 good feet, and is very athletic which is what we have been missing. He also does not mind the physical stuff!

This is form Wikipedia a very reliable source LOL

Bari

On 8 June, 2009, Bonucci underwent a medical examination at Genoa.[14]. On 1 July, Inter officially announced Bonucci, along with Robert Acquafresca, Francesco Bolzoni and Riccardo Meggiorini, transferred to Genoa, as part of the deal that sent Thiago Motta and Diego Milito to Inter. Moreover, Ivan Fatić who co-owned between Chievo and Inter, became co-owned between Chievo and Genoa.

But on 2 July he was transferred to Bari from Genoa, on a co-ownership deal, along with Meggiorini (co-ownership deal), Matteo Paro (co-ownership deal), Andrea Ranocchia (loan) and Giuseppe Greco (loan).

At Bari he has become first choice in central defence under head coach Giampiero Ventura, showing a composed yet strong and effective defensive style. He has formed an extremely strong partnership with Andrea Ranocchia which has been so effective that, as of the midway point in the 2009–10 season, Bari have the second best defensive record in Serie A. The strong partnership ended after Ranocchia injured in mid-season and ruled out from rest of the fixture.

On the same day that Italy was eliminated from the World Cup, Bari bought the remain half registration rights from Genoa for €8M, announced at 6:34pm.[15] Co-currently, Bari signed Sergio Bernardo Almirón in co-ownership deal, who already went on loan for the 2009-10 season. Later that day it was confirmed he is going to play for Juventus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_Bonucci

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
If you think 12m is too much.

I hear:

- Criscito half(the other was 5.5m) + Palla co-own renewed = 5.5m
- Almiron half 2.5m + 4m = 6.5m

Total for Bonucci: 12m €

Good deal IMO.
If Bari buy the other Bonucci half and sell it to us. This means Criscito still own by Juve, right?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Isnt 12-15mil just a bit too much for him? O well we finally got a CB. And have probably sealed our hopes for Criscito's return... And since we always have to trust our hopes on young and Italian players, no matter if they are worthy or not, i guess we will have to settle, afterall we are not title contenders or smth...

Durden

May 11, 2006
Has anybody watched this guy play in more than just a couple of matches? He is not very fast is he? The only match I have seen him in he seemed a little slow. I had hoped for some much needed pace in our backline next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)