Leonardo Bonucci - CB - Bari/Genoa (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2006
We should definitely invest in Bonucci he's pretty versatile and looks like a good prospect.

This is our chance to get rid of another player we don't need..Almiron
I think we need at least 2 new CBs because with Canna gone and Leggro not being very young we could be screwed if we get injuries. I hope we sign Bonucci but I wonder if we will make additional signings.

I read on goal.com (i know) Valencia are thinking of selling Alexis for 6 million Euro. He is a very good defender and is at a good age. I think he could adapt well here given his technical skill and elegant style which would go good with Chiellini and possibly Bonucci.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I think we need at least 2 new CBs because with Canna gone and Leggro not being very young we could be screwed if we get injuries. I hope we sign Bonucci but I wonder if we will make additional signings.

I read on goal.com (i know) Valencia are thinking of selling Alexis for 6 million Euro. He is a very good defender and is at a good age. I think he could adapt well here given his technical skill and elegant style which would go good with Chiellini and possibly Bonucci.
we will sign Bonucci, Kjaer, Cassani and recall Criscito for the defence.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
no, he will remain at Juventus after renewing his contract till 2015.

this will be the defence next season:

Cassani - Kjaer - Chiellini - Criscito

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
no way, ain't gonna happen...Chiellini is untransferable, it's just the regular BS that happens at contract renewal time.

Canna's gone, Legro's half-dead, we MUST make another signing for CB.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I prefer Kjaer. Atleast I seen him put in quite impressive performances, despite showing inconsistency. Yet to see why Bonnucci is noteworthy in any way except being singled out for being solid in a country who is having a drought of decent CBs.

Mar 28, 2007
Great, we will be stuck with Grosso and DC again :depressed
Juventus director general Beppe Marotta outlined the transfer strategy, but this “does not include Angelo Palombo and Giampaolo Pazzini.”

The Bianconeri have been heavily linked with the two Sampdoria players, who are currently preparing for the 2010 World Cup.

“Palombo and Pazzini are two excellent players, as proved by the fact they are in the Nazionale going to South Africa,” he told Sky Sport Italia.

“However, President Riccardo Garrone said Sampdoria are not a supermarket, so we do not want to alter their strategy. I do not expect these two players will be part of the Juventus squad in 2010-11.”

There are other irons in the fire, most notably Udinese winger Simone Pepe, who all but confirmed the move today.

“The transfer is not yet finalised,” pointed out Marotta. “It’s true we are at an advanced stage of negotiations, I’d say almost final, but we cannot make it official yet.

“Edin Dzeko is an excellent striker and it’s no wonder he has attracted interest from the world’s top clubs. This means the Wolfsburg forward is a genuine talent.”

With Gigi Del Neri coming in to take over and the failure to qualify for the Champions League, massive changes are expected in the Juve squad.

“I think that many players will remain. We must not let ourselves be swayed by the performances of the last season, because we are still talking about players of the highest level.”

:rolleyes: same feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)