Leonardo Bonucci - CB - Bari/Genoa (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Beggars cant be choosers so i would be thrilled if he came here even if he originally wanted to join Inter. It is hard to attract players when you are not at the top of the table and in the CL.
Yeah I know. But I'm really not a fan of BS talk. He says he can't refuse Juve but before Inter refused him, he was creaming himself for them.

Mar 30, 2006
Yeah I know. But I'm really not a fan of BS talk. He says he can't refuse Juve but before Inter refused him, he was creaming himself for them.
True.. it is annoying when players talk stupid but I feel once they sign a contract they are commited. We just need him to sign for us and then he will have no problem breaking off Javier Zanetti..

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
Bonucci would be a great thrid option in defence for us,but still we need a better player and a bigger name to partner Chiellini in defence.

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
Bari Defender Leonardo Bonucci: I Would Be Crazy To Turn Down A Move To Juventus
The defender would not turn the Old Lady down...

Bari defender Leonardo Bonucci admits that he would be crazy to refuse an offer from Juventus.

Bonucci is currently in training with the Azzurri ahead of the World Cup and the 23-year-old revealed that he could form a centre-back pairing with Fabio Cannavaro, shifting Giorgio Chiellini to left-back.

"Do Juve want me? I don't know," Bonucci stated to Tuttosport. "Every time someone mentions it, I start to laugh.

"Bari or Genoa would be a nice destination for me, but should an offer from Juventus really arrive, I would have to be crazy to refuse it.

"Over the past few days, we have been working in developing a centre-back combination with Cannavaro. He keeps telling me to play like I did this season at Bari.

"Should Chiellini really be a candidate for the left-back position, I could be in the running for a central defender role. We have even tried instances where the left-back pushes up the ground, and how we would position ourselves," he added.

so what are you waiting for marotta?get him!

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
He isn't worth that sum of money :sergio:

If Bari really want us to pay 26M for him , then we shouldn't send our young players on loan to some cocky bastard team like Palermo , Genoa or Bari anymore , fuck them .

Mar 30, 2006
He isn't worth that sum of money :sergio:

If Bari really want us to pay 26M for him , then we shouldn't send our young players on loan to some cocky bastard team like Palermo , Genoa or Bari anymore , fuck them .
I dont think anyone expects anything close to that kind of money for a player like him. He has played one good season. I think haf of that is closer to his value ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)