Leonardo Bonucci - CB - Bari/Genoa (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
criscito is a bastard...and i don't want to see him in a bianconero shirt ever. Big mouth, didn't realised anything in his life and he snubbed us praising genoa like it was barca...fuck him, there are 100 criscito's out there.
I don't blame him for that, honestly.

First to make it clear, I'd have Bonucci any day instead of Criscito if we're talking about CB spot.
Second that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
criscito is a bastard...and i don't want to see him in a bianconero shirt ever. Big mouth, didn't realised anything in his life and he snubbed us praising genoa like it was barca...fuck him, there are 100 criscito's out there.
WRONG! We gave up on him and shipped him off to Genoa. What do you expect him to do? Bow before us and show us undying adulation. He has nothing to be grateful for with respect to Juve.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I don't see why people dislike Criscito. He's a good fullback and buying those 50% back would be a lot cheaper than buying another fullback. If we don't end up with Tremoulinas then I think Criscito is a good option. I've seen him play many times and I like what I see.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Ranieri&Secco fucked it up, not Criscito. Loaning him out and replacing with Stendardo was idiotic decision by Ranieri. I still don't know why Secco gave them an option to buy.
Because he's secco :shifty: , you find that move strange coming from him ?! I can list you a whole page of the stupid moves that he made in just 3 years....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't see why people dislike Criscito. He's a good fullback and buying those 50% back would be a lot cheaper than buying another fullback. If we don't end up with Tremoulinas then I think Criscito is a good option. I've seen him play many times and I like what I see.
Ranieri&Secco fucked it up, not Criscito. Loaning him out and replacing with Stendardo was idiotic decision by Ranieri. I still don't know why Secco gave them an option to buy.
WRONG! We gave up on him and shipped him off to Genoa. What do you expect him to do? Bow before us and show us undying adulation. He has nothing to be grateful for with respect to Juve.
Well said.

We handled that situation rather poorly.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
that's what gio is doing..that is what a guy who trully liked the colours since he was a kid does...he had space, and still has space but the primadonna..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What's the problem if we get a coach which teaches them to play it simple instead of playing the "who can kick the ball furthest" game?
In some ways we do need someone back there who can at least make smart decisions with the ball and handle it nicely. Marquez would have been perfect a few years ago or somebody in that sort of mould.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
that's what gio is doing..that is what a guy who trully liked the colours since he was a kid does...he had space, and still has space but the primadonna..
And look where that got Giovinco. Criscito is a regular in the NT and will probably be in South Africa this summer while Seba went from being described as a future top class player to being forgotten.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
I agree with Dusan about Bonucci-Chiellini being a somewhat unbalanced central duo. Chiello needs a calmer, better passer next to him. I've seen Bonucci quite a few times this season, but he wasn't that impressive. Few solid games here and there, but didn't strike me as being good enough to be a starter next season. His best games were with Ranocchia next to him.

I wouldn't mind him as a back-up though if we get Tasci or Kjaer too.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #31
    Let's see what happens. Every day you got people saying he'll come here and then others say he'll go back to inter.

The guy is similar to Legrottaglie. Chiello's partnership with Legro v2.0 was quite good.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #35
    Tasci was supposed to have passed a medical last year then he re-signed for Stuttgart. Could it be an arrangement between Juve and them? Possible.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Wasn't Ranocchia the more complete CB before his injury than Bonucci? The latter could be a good backup plan if we failed to sign some other proven, intelligent CB.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)