Legrottaglie - Chiellini; incredible statistic. (2 Viewers)

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #45
    εℓ niño;1799744 said:
    hmm Doesn't getting booked in 2 games in a row make you suspended for the 3rd? Or am I mistaken?
    You need four yellows for a suspension.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Why?

I would say Molinaro has a better chance of stopping Quaresma, or whatever winger Inter play, than De Ceglie.

OP
    Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #50
    Molinaro is a big game player, I want him to play vs Inter! Really though, he upped his game in the most important matches this season and I feel he's a much safer option vs Inter than De Ceglie.

Molinaro was also the one with the assist for Camo's 1-0 vs Inter last season.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Molinaro is a big game player, I want him to play vs Inter! Really though, he upped his game in the most important matches this season and I feel he's a much safer option vs Inter than De Ceglie.

100%.

Molinaro is faster than De Ceglie and stronger physically which keeps the left side safer. Though sometimes his passing and crossing makes everyone forget about his defending abilities. If only he can improve his passing/crossing.

I would go for Molinaro vs Inter over De Ceglie without thinking twice.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005

Right on... I havent spoken much about this lad, but his recent big match performances has given me some hope that he is progressing in the some what right direction. I for one would rather have him in the back then DC just because he hustles and gives more imo

forza molinaro:xfinger:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Why cant people just admit that De Celgie is garbage? He hasnt shown anything so far to deserve this hype people are giving him here.
    Because he never cost us any goals, unlike Molinaro, who had a bizillion fuck-ups, and bizillion starts despite.

My God, how easily people forget...

xkorpyon

Jan 13, 2008
    100%.

Molinaro is faster than De Ceglie and stronger physically which keeps the left side safer. Though sometimes his passing and crossing makes everyone forget about his defending abilities. If only he can improve his passing/crossing.

I would go for Molinaro vs Inter over De Ceglie without thinking twice.
    Molinaro faster than De Ceglie?? I don't think so!!! stronger physically he is...
    Molinaro with all you said he need to improve, he need to improve also is position!!

rafi

Nov 6, 2004
    To get back to the subject of the topic, you have to say that legro-Chiellini also conceded in the 1-1 against Catania (with a gorgeous mistake of Chiello)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)