Legrottaglie - Chiellini; incredible statistic. (1 Viewer)

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
Let's just wait some more matches when we'll play against Milan or Inter. However, I really admire Legro for his U-turn performance, did God give him this strength? If yes, then we'll be sure he'll keep doing great like this and even more. He's the man.

Anyway, I'm also impressed by Mellberg. He's accustomed to English football but he quite quickly adapts to new style. In the match against Real, he was calm and smart, protected the flank solidly.

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Ален;1796572 said:
Didn't we concede the first goal against BATE when Legro-Giorgio played ?
Legro was injured and he could hardly walk (that's why the BATE player found himself alone in front of our keeper) but he and Giorgio were the CBs when BATE scored the first one.
Right after that Ranieri replaced Legrottaglie with Knezevic.
Correct, we conceded the first goal against BATE with both Legro and Chiellini. Legro was subbed immediatelly after the goal.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I have never doubted their performance, but the problem is, we lack back ups. Knezevic is more an injured joke than a good back up, Mellberg is a great tackler but he positioning is weak and thats about it. We should really get some quality back ups for our warriors, and I agree with Andy. Sissoko has to be mentioned too, when we talk about quality defending.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i wonder how much can this duo rezist if they are played in all championship and ucl games...they need to be rested too imo

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
I remember Legro was about to sign with Besiktas but something happened and Chiellini was gonna be sold to Man. City but the Milito deal fell off.

:crazy:
Yes, I remember that too :D and to be honest I also didn't believe in Legro, but as we see now he is superb

and I also agree with cunninlynguists, we should mention that other players are also participating in defensive actions besides the central defenders

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #38
    εℓ niño;1798846 said:
    Both of them got booked today. If they get booked vs Genoa they miss the Inter game. hmmmm
    No. The only players that cant get another yellow are Grygera and Molinaro, if i'm not mistaken.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)