LeBron (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Well, actually it's 90 million

Anyway I think he's waaaaaaaaaay overrated. I mean it's one thing playing in high school, and completely another getting your ass kicked by T-Mac, or Kobe, or KG, or...

OP
Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #3
    He is probably overrated but I can't imagine that NIKE would spend all that money on him if he wasn't something like the biggest talent ever.
    Have you seen him play?

bongo10

Jun 11, 2003
    a man that guy is so overrated
    i live in USA and everyone is i can't wait to see LeBron play
    and see some of his dunks
    don't they realize he never played a NBA game which is million times different than high school game
    i don't know but i think he'll need 2-3 years of NBA experience then maybe he can show whats he made of
    T-Mac would smoke him any day

OP
    Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #7
    I love T-mac but Kobe and Iverson are better, but actually my favourite player is McGrady.

OP
    Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #8
    LeBron has really surprised me. He has already proven that he is going to become a new superstar, unless he already isn't. He has an average score of 16.8, a lot of assists and several blocks.

Jul 19, 2003
    Why are u all knocking LeBron? His game is enough to convince you.....he's getting better by the game.

Of course Iverson, Kobe, and T-Mac are better, but they're also more experienced. That guy is 18, give him a break.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Le Bron will be the next Oscar Robertson, and average a triple-double over his career.

His court vision, awareness, and passing skills are the best that I've seen since Magic Johnson. And I've followed hoops for 25 years now.

Carmelo (Sorry Z) may put up better numbers now, but Le Bron will have the better career. His shooting can be worked on, but his vision and anticipation of plays 3 steps before they happen are something that you cannot teach.

20 teams were'nt trying to give Cleveland the kitchen sink on Draft day to move into the #1 spot to draft Milicic or Anthony, it was to get their hands on Le Bron.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I just dont like LeBron as much as Anthony (the first and only college games I saw were last years Final Four) and I just dont overhyped players. Altho I must admit he looked very cool with Ashanti in the MTV VMA.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    he has certainly started better than I expected........maybe he will be a superstar, but not for a couple more years at least!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Hey, have you guys seen what the lakers have done recently?

Huh, have you??

Ahh, another championship. I think I'll start chilling the celebratory chamapgne now, just so it's nice and cold in June.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
    Martin, I've been a Lakers fan since '79, when Magic joined the team.
    I used to be a Bulls fan, back when everyone was. They even had the occasional game/highlights on tv here back then :eek: There were a lot of clubs that had some players I liked, Penny Hardaway, Damon Stoudamire (Raptors) etc. But my interest faded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)