Leandro Paredes (37 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
i have no idea. he always looked like a soft, lazy player to me, even despite the occasional good matches and the obviously good passing abilities

roma and zenit are his level, not psg or juve (i don't mean jj, i mean juventus, the one that used to win trophies)
I think its just an effort thing, because he's good when he wants to be. He had some big games for PSG in CL against really good clubs like Bayern and Barca (while they still had Messi)

I cant think of one good performance he's had for Juve. Fuck him.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
alert: joke of the week

20230414044637_2582.gif

Allegri wanted to sub Paredes in, but the Argentinian didn't expect that at all and had already took off his match kit. So he had to go back to the locker room to fetch it.

Conspiracy theory: Allegri knew all the shit and made the substitution decision on purpose to embarrass Pardes. Epic trolling.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
alert: joke of the week

20230414044637_2582.gif

Allegri wanted to sub Paredes in, but the Argentinian didn't expect that at all and had already took off his match kit. So he had to go back to the locker room to fetch it.

Conspiracy theory: Allegri knew all the shit and made the substitution decision on purpose to embarrass Pardes. Epic trolling.
Next time he should not bother putting it on in the first place. Or bother showing up to the stadium. In fact just get on a plane and go to Argentina till the end of your loan.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Next time he should not bother putting it on in the first place. Or bother showing up to the stadium. In fact just get on a plane and go to Argentina till the end of your loan.
I am on team Allegri on this one. It’s not like he has high standards that starters must adhere to. And Paredes has the right age that Allegri worships too and yet not good enough to be a regular

Not good enough for Allegri must mean it’s a hopeless player

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
so apparently allegri wanted to sub miretti in, then locatelli asked to be replaced, so allegri told paredes to get ready, paredes answered that he didn't even have a shirt (he probably didn't expect to play so why even bother preparing lol), and the rest is history. unbelievable professionalism

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
so apparently allegri wanted to sub miretti in, then locatelli asked to be replaced, so allegri told paredes to get ready, paredes answered that he didn't even have a shirt (he probably didn't expect to play so why even bother preparing lol), and the rest is history. unbelievable professionalism

To be fair the guy probably thought he wasn’t gonna play any more minutes this season. But you’re right, it’s extremely unprofessional. He’s still getting paid so should’ve been ready.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
To be fair the guy probably thought he wasn’t gonna play any more minutes this season. But you’re right, it’s extremely unprofessional. He’s still getting paid so should’ve been ready.
if you're on the list of reserves you must be ready. i bet even pinso was more ready than paredes lol

anyway, good riddance. and some takeaway: don't let coaches do the mercato. just get luis campos :cool:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

I'm sorry but I love when Allegri loses his shit. It seems to happen every single game at some point. He's just like us fr.

I'll tell you what I hate. Bonucci feeling the need to insert himself into every situation to assert some sort of dominance. It's weird! Just let the man scream in peace.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Bonnuci is like George Costanza. He pretends to be annoyed all the time to come across as if he’s always working hard

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Atrocious for the first 25 mins or so, then improved slightly but his role in their goal shouldn't be underestimated.

He had an easy clearance to make but in his usual half-assed style, he just swung a leg instead of getting his body in the right position, and put it behind for a corner. He plays the game like a guy in training with no real care about what is going on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)