Leandro Paredes (17 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Tense nerves at #Juve: #Paredes lost his temper and had a dispute with #Allegri. A heated argument, on Easter Monday, and in front of the majority of the squad. So much that #Paredes, after being calmed by some teammates, didn't participate in the lunch. The Argentine took out all the frustration and the delusion that geared up lately. From the disappointing performance to the lack of playing time, from being on the bench to falling back in the hierarchy.

[Fabiana Della Valle & Filippo Cornacchia - GDS via @JmedicalParkNews]
First it was JJ museum and now Jmedical park news. Welcome to Jurassic Park

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Perfect timing too, just before our crucial EL fixture.

Fuck this Manyak. Fe Seteen Alf Dahya Ya Ibn Mayeteen El Kalb Ya Sharmoot.

I am still waiting to hear the comments by the faggots who were excited/enthused by the potential acquistiion of this despicable abomination.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
so professional, instead of working harder he has a beef with the coach

only a matter of time before someone sides with this lazy soft nobody

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Tense nerves at #Juve: #Paredes lost his temper and had a dispute with #Allegri. A heated argument, on Easter Monday, and in front of the majority of the squad. So much that #Paredes, after being calmed by some teammates, didn't participate in the lunch. The Argentine took out all the frustration and the delusion that geared up lately. From the disappointing performance to the lack of playing time, from being on the bench to falling back in the hierarchy.

[Fabiana Della Valle & Filippo Cornacchia - GDS via @JmedicalParkNews]
I can just see him walking in with his world cup replica & medal. Freshly bleached hair and slamming the cup on the table & proceeding to throw a tantrum worthy of Tuz. Pettiness level Paredes.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I remember on an episode on NBA on TNT they were talking about bus drivers and bus riders, in reference to those who contribute to a winning team and those who are just there/make up the numbers.

This Pezevenki wasn'e even a toilet seat on the bus in Argentina's WC campaign.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
:lol:

Hilarious. Even more so that Allegri wanted this turd.
I think he's frustrated to see a guy like Allegro getting to keep his job by doing the bare minimum and earning millions while he on the other hand is getting dumped out of the club.

Maybe that's what the 'heated argument' was about. Both are alike in that regard.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Fcuk Allegri but this is on Paredes. Maybe if he showed as much energy on the field as he does after the whistle blows or in the cafeteria, he'd play more. Just a guess though!

Rovella can't return soon enough.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)