Leandro Paredes (32 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
very good point actually. injuries, bad shape and stamina probably have the same root. also, didn't ronaldo complain about the shit food the club tried to feed him with?

imagine how many things are going wrong at juve when even the basics aren't covered. what a mess.
bayern told everyone de ligt wasnt fit at all and people here lost their minds over german arrogance and trolling....when they simply were telling it how they see it lmao.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The least of our problems, but since we won't be making the CL QFs, he can go back to PSG.

We need the money to revamp both our flanks (we need wingers and fbs - we also need a CB). I'd say bring in SMS too, but it seems that ship has sailed, and we have more pressing/urgent matters to address. Zaniolo, Grimaldo, and let's proceed from there.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
The least of our problems, but since we won't be making the CL QFs, he can go back to PSG.

We need the money to revamp both our flanks (we need wingers and fbs - we also need a CB). I'd say bring in SMS too, but it seems that ship has sailed, and we have more pressing/urgent matters to address. Zaniolo, Grimaldo, and let's proceed from there.
What are you talking about. The dude is quality, why would you ship him back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What are you talking about. The dude is quality, why would you ship him back?

Because we can utilize these funds more effectively and his wages aren't exactly pittance. If Rovella develops as we hope he can/should, then he should be given a fair go - the same applies to Fagioli. Allegri, hopefully, won't be around for much longer, so I'm hoping the next coach doesn't prioritize experience above all else.

- - - Updated - - -

DId you miss the whole Parepiss drama in the summer?
He's been more than decent thus far, so I can't really fault him for the mess we are in.

- - - Updated - - -

Because B81 wants to be right
There's that too of course :D :stuckup: :b81:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Because we can utilize these funds more effectively and his wages aren't exactly pittance. If Rovella develops as we hope he can/should, then he should be given a fair go - the same applies to Fagioli. Allegri, hopefully, won't be around for much longer, so I'm hoping the next coach doesn't prioritize experience above all else.

- - - Updated - - -

He's been more than decent thus far, so I can't really fault him for the mess we are in.

- - - Updated - - -

There's that too of course :D :stuckup: :b81:
Imo this isnt the time to pull out functioning pieces from our midfield. If we offload all the trash there is enough space for Fagioli and Rovella without discarding Paredes.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Let's say we have a chance to get Jorginho in the summer for free, would you guys take that and ship Paredes back? Keep in mind that Rovella should come back too

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Let's say we have a chance to get Jorginho in the summer for free, would you guys take that and ship Paredes back? Keep in mind that Rovella should come back too
No. Fuck that motherfucker. Fagjinho will be 31, and he's no Pirlo, so we shouldn't be making an exception for him. Hopefully, by then, the toxic parasites infesting this club will all be gone, and we will be attempting to move in a different direction.

- - - Updated - - -

Imo this isnt the time to pull out functioning pieces from our midfield. If we offload all the trash there is enough space for Fagioli and Rovella without discarding Paredes.

His wages and the obligation if certain conditions are met are why I have my reservations. 22.5 + an additional 5 million in bonuses is money that can be utilized elsewhere. I hope we can sell off McNuggets and Fagiot finally fucks off too. Arturd is an immovable object, and maybe, just maybe, Chelsea decide to take up their option on Zakaria; otherwise, he's also coming back.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
No. Fuck that motherfucker. Fagjinho will be 31, and he's no Pirlo, so we shouldn't be making an exception for him. Hopefully, by then, the toxic parasites infesting this club will all be gone, and we will be attempting to move in a different direction.

- - - Updated - - -

His wages and the obligation if certain conditions are met are why I have my reservations. 22.5 + an additional 5 million in bonuses is money that can be utilized elsewhere. I hope we can sell off McNuggets and Fagiot finally fucks off too. Arturd is an immovable object, and maybe, just maybe, Chelsea decide to take up their option on Zakaria; otherwise, he's also coming back.
So you'd keep Paredes?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If the choice is between those two, I'd rather keep Parepiss tbh. In an ideal world, where we're not scavenging for deals and looking like legit bottom feeders, I'd go all in for SMS, Zaniolo, another winger, two fullbacks and a CB and swing that big mercato dick. Too bad at this point Juventus operates like a cuckold husband with a Korean penis.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Paredes and Rovella should be the two players for that one position, ideally. Paredes has been good and Rovella is promising for the future. There are other areas of the squad that need cash and attention rather than tweaking positions that arent currently a disaster, all for a 5-10% improvement

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
The least of our problems
Imo this isnt the time to pull out functioning pieces from our midfield.
Serious questions: Why is he the least of our problems? How is he a functioning piece in our midfield?
Have our performances improved because of him? Has our midfield become any better? Has the level of other players improved because of what he delivers on the pitch?

For now, I really don't see it. He's just as much part of the problem as (most of) the rest of the squad.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If the choice is between those two, I'd rather keep Parepiss tbh. In an ideal world, where we're not scavenging for deals and looking like legit bottom feeders, I'd go all in for SMS, Zaniolo, another winger, two fullbacks and a CB and swing that big mercato dick. Too bad at this point Juventus operates like a cuckold husband with a Korean penis.
From the perspective that Rovella is coming in? I'd take Jorginho for free, 2-3 years. He'd be phased out sooner, can be a backup in his last few years, and Rovella can take over full time. Paredes will cost 20M+, so it directly affects your spending power on other position. Plus Jorginho is still the better player both sides of the ball

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
From the perspective that Rovella is coming in? I'd take Jorginho for free, 2-3 years. He'd be phased out sooner, can be a backup in his last few years, and Rovella can take over full time. Paredes will cost 20M+, so it directly affects your spending power on other position. Plus Jorginho is still the better player both sides of the ball
In an ideal world, we'd need neither. Rovella would come in and get his shot, and we'd get a new coach who doesn't cum buckets to experience or inexplicably demand a regista - we'd bring in a coach who is able to play progressive football and nurture talent.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
In an ideal world, we'd need neither. Rovella would come in and get his shot, and we'd get a new coach who doesn't cum buckets to experience or inexplicably demand a regista - we'd bring in a coach who is able to play progressive football and nurture talent.
Well ideally yes. But we need money for fullbacks and wingers and we can't waste it on a regista when we have Rovella already. And we do need options in midfield. Pogba, Locatelli, Rovella, Miretti, Fagioli, plus one more

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Well ideally yes. But we need money for fullbacks and wingers and we can't waste it on a regista when we have Rovella already. And we do need options in midfield. Pogba, Locatelli, Rovella, Miretti, Fagioli, plus one more
We sell McNuggets and Zak, and we go all in for SMS.

For wingers, we go Zaniolo and some South American talent.

For CB and Fullbacks, we can go Ndicka, Singo, and Grimaldo, all quality players on expiring contracts.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We sell McNuggets and Zak, and we go all in for SMS.

For wingers, we go Zaniolo and some South American talent.

For CB and Fullbacks, we can go Ndicka, Singo, and Grimaldo, all quality players on expiring contracts.
I don't think we have money for all that tbh, but let's see. We need a lot of players, half our squad is mediocre

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)