Leandro Paredes (7 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
SMS is funded by the sales of Zak and McNuggets.

Zaniolo + South American talent = 80 million?!

The others are all freebies.
Yes but how much we spent this summer? I think we are broke, and if we don't win scudetto/quality for CL knock outs, we are even more broke. Plus that's not enough imo

Zaniolo/who else?
Vlahovic/Milik (option will cost)
Chiesa/who else

We need atleast a 3rd quality winger for rotation. Then fullbacks. Then a CB. Then a starting GK

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The way he gave up several times in the first half says it all, some players don't have any heart when things are tough. Rabiot might be mediocre but he kept going, there is a big difference.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
isn't it an obligation though

the crown jewel of our 8.5/10 mercato lol
Free loan
Obligation at 22.6M plus 2.2M ancillary cost plus up to 3M in bonuses, if certain sporting objectives are met. Which objectives? Not sure how reliable but here:
Good game, I also like the reported obligation conditions in his deal.

The option to buy of #Juventus for Leandro #Paredes will be converted into an obligation (22.6M€) if:

▫️The bianconeri reach the QF of the Champions.

▫️If the Argentinian player plays a certain % of official games during the league.

[@relevo - @MatteMoretto]
Option at same numbers if the obligation isnt met

If both option and obligation arent met, we owe them 2.5M for the 1 year loan basically

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Capitano told me we had a great summer mercato. Is Parepiss part of that great mercato?

Pogba hasn't set foot on the field in a competitive fixture, Di Maria plays one game, gets sent off for one, gets injured, rinse and repeat. This guy had a solid game or two against some cannon fodder and now he's just given up. The only summer acquisition that actually looks decent is Milcuck and Cookies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Capitano told me we had a great summer mercato. Is Parepiss part of that great mercato?

Pogba hasn't set foot on the field in a competitive fixture, Di Maria plays one game, gets sent off for one, gets injured, rinse and repeat. This guy had a solid game or two against some cannon fodder and now he's just given up. The only summer acquisition that actually looks decent is Milcuck and Cookies.
it's not only ilcapitano, just look at this thread: https://www.juventuz.com/threads/summer-mercato-vote.44980/ around 2/3 of voters voted 6 or more so they considered this a good mercato :boh:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008

We dropped the wage bill and improved in multiple positions. We even satisfied the coach who cried for a backup #9 even after we spent a billion on Vlahovic.

Who the fuck wouldn't take Di Maria on a free? Absolute home run signing. Can we predict that the retarded coach puts him in against Fiorentina on one leg and sends his season into a spiral? Maybe we could. Does that change the fact that it was a massive signing? No. We went from Berna to Di Maria.

Paredes is now what, the 2nd or 3rd regista we're trying under this coach?

Bremer was the best defender in Serie A. Kostic was EL player of the year who assists for fun. Comes to Juventus and the coach asks him to skip his man and cross, something he's never done before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)