Leandro Paredes - CM/DM - PSG (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
It is, but looking in to this summer transfer market you can see there are very few available CM or DM's. Even more so in our price range. Really seems to me like Parades is the only choice and therefor it's quite logical.
I’m sure we could’ve resurrected M’Villa and his career for ~€2-3m

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
It is, but looking in to this summer transfer market you can see there are very few available CM or DM's. Even more so in our price range. Really seems to me like Parades is the only choice and therefor it's quite logical.
logically trimming the wage budget makes sense. you have players like sandro, rabiot arthur who take big chunks but contribute little, and then u have players like dybala who contribute but demanded large paycheck and injury problems, so u let them go as part of trimming the wage budget to move forward.

but then the managment turns around and signs 6 seasons bad in a row and always injured pogba for highest wages in league.

so this management can't complain about trimming the budget when they keep doing same shit as previous one

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
That smear campaign Juve started about the heart issues was market manipulation at its finest (dirtiest)
As I toasted in some other bread, Schick is doing well and scored 24 goals in 25 games last season.

He would be 10 times the signing that Milik is

JJ medical facility is shit and everybody is clinically retarded

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Our season and Allegri's career depend quite a bit on how Leo does. He's the profile of player that is the key to Allegri's favoured system- a system he values so highly we've been trying to force playing it without anybody suitable for the pivotal regista position, and that plus the injuries has led to us doing The Big Suck on the pitch.

Now we've got one, honestly that's the last excuse. I am optimistic, personally. This should lead us to play much better football, even with as many key creative players still injured. But it's high stakes for Allegri to demand this type of player and be quite so inflexible about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)