Leandro Paredes - CM/DM - PSG (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
But we need a DM because Senor Allegri needs to play with a Regista guys. What could possibly go wrong, right?

- - - Updated - - -

7m net for this bum. Geez.

I understand this would be somewhere around 5m net without the growth decree but that's still way too much for a mid-tier player. If true, sounds like Man United style negotiating.
The Demented Dutchman on a 2 year contract and slightly elevated wages I can slightly understand. He's potentially coming on a free, so you have to pay the cunt a little bit more. As for this pathetic abomination, paying him insane wages on top of a transfer fee is beyond reprehensible - I mean, he's actually an undesirable at his current club, has no apparent redeeming qualities (oh great, he can recycle the ball and pass, fucking amazing), no resale value, and is a depreciating asset as soon as he walks through the corridors of JJ.

- - - Updated - - -

i bet this happens looooool
i bet this happens looooool
Of course it does. Do you know why? Because I hate this transfer, and because he's a piece of shit. All that's missing for the ultimate Trifecta of ultimate fuckery of transfers is to bring in Plumberson and give him 5 or 6 million.

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2020
But we need a DM because Senor Allegri needs to play with a Regista guys. What could possibly go wrong, right?

- - - Updated - - -

The Demented Dutchman on a 2 year contract and slightly elevated wages I can slightly understand. He's potentially coming on a free, so you have to pay the cunt a little bit more. As for this pathetic abomination, paying him insane wages on top of a transfer fee is beyond reprehensible - I mean, he's actually an undesirable at his current club, has no apparent redeeming qualities (oh great, he can recycle the ball and pass, fucking amazing), no resale value, and is a depreciating asset as soon as he walks through the corridors of JJ.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course it does. Do you know why? Because I hate this transfer, and because he's a piece of shit. All that's missing for the ultimate Trifecta of ultimate fuckery of transfers is to bring in Plumberson and give him 5 or 6 million.
You clearly hate your life. Couldn’t be any more obvious
Perhaps you should try a new past time. Do you even like Football?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

:sergio:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Tbh, I enjoy watching basketball more now :D

- - - Updated - - -

:sergio: :wallbang:

- - - Updated - - -

Remember when we had guys like Conte, Jugovic and Paolo Sousa? How about Zidane and Davids? Perhaps that's too long ago, in an era where football was truly a joy to behold. How about Marchisio, Vidal, Pogba and Pirlo? That wasn't too long ago. Now, do you understand why it's painful watching Juventus being linked, even seeming desperate to bring this guy in? Sad times.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Remember when we had guys like Conte, Jugovic and Paolo Sousa? How about Zidane and Davids? Perhaps that's too long ago, in an era where football was truly a joy to behold. How about Marchisio, Vidal, Pogba and Pirlo? That wasn't too long ago. Now, do you understand why it's painful watching Juventus being linked, even seeming desperate to bring this guy in? Sad times.
I thought you had a soft spot for Argentine pussyfags? You sure spent the last four years fanboying one who looked like rubbish for most of that period.

PS. The “demented Dutchman” has outperformed Dybarbie by a wide margin these past four years. And isn’t asking to be one of the highest paid players in the game. :p

Jul 3, 2020

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Stop lying. You were never a fan in those days just like you aren’t now. The only thing that is sad is you

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Man you are annoying. Whichever thread I open I see your whining and crying.
Just fuck off to roma forums

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Stop lying. You were never a fan in those days just like you aren’t now. The only thing that is sad is you
Ok dude. Whatever. I honestly don't give a flying fuck what you think. If you believe yourself to be some sort of omniscient being, good for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Man you are annoying. Just fuck off to roma forums
Oh look what the garbage truck dumped in? Why don't you go fuck yourself?

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Ok dude. Whatever. I honestly don't give a flying fuck what you think. If you believe yourself to be some sort of omniscient being, good for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh look what the garbage truck dumped in? Why don't you go fuck yourself?
The garbage truck are your parents that dumped you on this world.

Decompose yourself to roma forums

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The garbage truck are your parents that dumped you on this world.

Decompose yourself to roma forums
Lmao. How can one decompose himself/herself? I guess you should share your knowledge and wisdom as pertains to this matter. Also, invoking my family to support your argument? Ouch. You are more pathetic than I thought.

- - - Updated - - -

If you didn’t give a Fuck you would not have responded. Go have another drink only this time don’t walk back off the ledge just jump
I am just entertaining myself, but since you proclaim to know me so well, and have the inside scoop on my life, please tell me some more.

Jumping off a ledge? So, we're encouraging people to commit suicide now? Oh boy, you truly are a trainwreck.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I thought you had a soft spot for Argentine pussyfags? You sure spent the last four years fanboying one who looked like rubbish for most of that period.

PS. The “demented Dutchman” has outperformed Dybarbie by a wide margin these past four years. And isn’t asking to be one of the highest paid players in the game. :p
I know you're jesting, but I shall humor you. The Argentine Pussyfag was a wonderful player for us, but it was time to move on. As for the Demented Dutchman, he did have impressive numbers for Lyon, but so does Cuntobile for Lazio. Would you like Lazio's top scorer here? I look beyond the stats and the impact, or lack thereof, players can have on this club. You don't see me complaining about Di Maria and Kostic, do you?

- - - Updated - - -

Even if I share my wisdom and knowledge, your paramecium-sized brain won't be able to process it
I'd much rather have a paramecium-sized brain than a total vacuous space. It must be hard for you to lead such a "hollow" existence.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
I know you're jesting, but I shall humor you. The Argentine Pussyfag was a wonderful player for us, but it was time to move on. As for the Demented Dutchman, he did have impressive numbers for Lyon, but so does Cuntobile for Lazio. Would you like Lazio's top scorer here? I look beyond the stats and the impact, or lack thereof, players can have on this club. You don't see me complaining about Di Maria and Kostic, do you?

- - - Updated - - -

I'd much rather have a paramecium-sized brain than a total vacuous space. It must be hard for you to lead such a "hollow" existence.
Make everybody happy here - just disappear already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)