Leandro Paredes - CM/DM - PSG (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No one cares what they paid. He was also younger and was not an undesirable at his current club. They want to get rid of him, so paying anything over 15 million, objectively speaking, is a bad deal. As far as I'm concerned, it's a bad deal regardless, unless he's coming for free on a two-year deal on 3-4 million wages

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
No one cares what they paid. He was also younger and was not an undesirable at his current club. They want to get rid of him, so paying anything over 15 million, objectively speaking, is a bad deal. As far as I'm concerned, it's a bad deal regardless, unless he's coming for free on a two-year deal on 3-4 million wages
You're arguing with probably the biggest Parepiss fanboy on here. You need to let it go.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He is right though that we need playmaker, Rovella raises interrest from Monza, Salernitana etc, he is definitely not Juve level yet.
No, we don't. Fagioli can dictate play, and Zak can be deployed as a DM. Our coach is the one who insists on using a Regista, but we don't need one, especially not a dud and a reject with no resale value or upside. Fuck experience tbh, especially if the player in question is nothing special to begin with. I was all for Di Maria and, to a lesser extent, Pogba because they can actually impact and change the game, even if the latter is injury prone and the former is nearing retirement age. Balance is important, but we don't need more than half the squad to be comprised of experienced players and geezers, particularly when they lack personality and leadership, as both Parepiss and Memshit Deepfried do.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I feel we are hesitant ourselves. This could’ve been completed a long time ago.
See allegris comments about rovella and fagioli’s current place as semi/starter. We want to see what they are worth still.
Well decide at the end of the month whether to move or not.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
we can't make a move with arthur and rabiot still in the team
Maybe it might not be such a bad thing if we keep them for another year if it stops us from signing another soon-to-be deadwood player on a long term contract who we'll struggle to offload.

This transfer must never materialise.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Maybe it might not be such a bad thing if we keep them for another year if it stops us from signing another soon-to-be deadwood player on a long term contract who we'll struggle to offload.

This transfer must never materialise.
It's a rumoured 5m per year and he's better than Rabiot who makes 7m. Do it, yesterday.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
7m for Peredes, sounds like Juve believe in him to be the solution and serious about it. Leaves no room for another. So I am guessing the plan for starting mid when fit is Pogba-Paredes-Locatelli

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
salary over 5m and a contract over 2 years will simply make Depay and Paredes another "Ramsry -Arthur - Rabiot"-esque transfer.
But judging from all the new signings, Bini and Bene are definitely prudent on wages. The number won't be that high as reported I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)