Leandro Paredes - CM/DM - PSG (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Can we for once save the money for those shit players and either go for real players or use the shit that’s already here. Will be stuck with this guy for 4 years on 5 mil net and wonder how we got into this position

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Why is Allegri being blamed for bringing Paredes now? Any inside information or the usual bullshit?
Apparently Allegri asked to have more of a hand in transfers from this mercato onwards. And it does have Allegri written all over it: 'experienced' regista.

As for opting for a more 'progressive' coach, we did already try that. I think Juve might be allergic to progress.

- - - Updated - - -

In the last two years we had the most dysfunctional and the most dumb and weak midfield ever since I follow Juve. We added a star to it, albeit one who tends to miss half a season due to injuries. Pogba out again for half a season and we have the same shit. Yet, many here seem to think that a bunch of teenagers from serie B squads are the solution.
We need another star midfielder. Only after that we can think about adding someone like Paredes or similar shit, and only after that we can entertain the pedos here by giving a chance in the last 3 minutes Vs Monza to the kids with acne.
Honestly, I think it will take another half season or more of midfield inadequacy before we fork out for a star.
Mind you, Zaniolo would make a good mezz'ala albeit on the right side. Our best hope might be Miretti and Fagioli. Juve deserve a home grown midfield star, we've been so unlucky recently with acquisitions.

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Apparently Allegri asked to have more of a hand in transfers from this mercato onwards. And it does have Allegri written all over it: 'experienced' regista.

As for opting for a more 'progressive' coach, we did already try that. I think Juve might be allergic to progress.
Guessing much? Do you have any source to back thst up?

rainhard

May 5, 2004
We dont need Paredes, we better resolve our issue in left back and left winger, get adequate players for Cuadrado replacement in right back as he is not young anymore. If we want to buy a new midfielder, we need to sell Rabiot, Ramsey and Rturd first. And with those money we better aim higher, maybe for player like Ruben Neves or Tielemans. Or even FDJ if we can formulate the right deal in long term payment

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I know it’s just the first friendly game but… do we reaaaaaally need Paredes?

Rovella and Locatelli look fine and you have Fagioli also…

isn’t better to use the money to invest in somewhere else?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I know it’s just the first friendly game but… do we reaaaaaally need Paredes?

Rovella and Locatelli look fine and you have Fagioli also…

isn’t better to use the money to invest in somewhere else?
Some seem to think we need to waste more money on a CB or CM when LB is by far the weakest area and biggest problem the squad has. But nothing will change there. The club seems happy and comfortable with the garbage we have collected in that position.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I agree, but it appears the club have decided to look at that void next season when Alex Sandro and his wages are finally off the books.
The next gaping hole is the LW position if we’re going 4-3-3 imo. What’s the plan, wait for Chiesa to be fit, play Kean there, buy Morata? Play Rabbit or Pogba there? None of those should be acceptable options imo.

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
LB only hope is to buy Udogie in January and leave him until the summer. Then we will choose of Pelegrini and Cambiaso who will play vice.
Only reasonable deal for Paredes is loan with option not obligation to buy (and wait for Ravella one more season to develop). Fagioli must stay now but I bet he will join Salerno or Monza on loan. All depends on deadwood - Arthur and Rabiot if both are gone so one young will stay + Meretti

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Agreement with not wanted. Looking him up hasn't played much at PSG and don't care what his numbers were at Zenit. Not like ADM or PP but rolling the dice with a guy who makes 5m in salary or who knows if he requires more to leave PSG. Prioritize money for other better served positions. Max, make it work with 1/2 youngsters you have available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)