Leandro Paredes - CM/DM - PSG (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Diawara is the bargain of the summer - It is being said his price is around the 15M - A pure steal!
I really hope our board will make a move before he ends up at Roma

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No impression of this one, remember seeing Empoli and being impressed by Zielinski and Saponara, but never this one. Cant say I remember him for Roma either.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I've only seen him against us, so I can't really judge properly. But he looks like an improvement over Hernanes, Sturaro and Lemina.
he's not, at least not now. no surprise roma let him go fairly easily. to me he looks like a soft player, i wouldn't trade even hernanes for him.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Diawara is the bargain of the summer - It is being said his price is around the 15M - A pure steal!
I really hope our board will make a move before he ends up at Roma
Yep, really wanted him here. Young, extermely talented and one that we can mold and 15m is a steal. Then go and get Herrera and our midfield is complete.

- - - Updated - - -

So this Paredes is a vice Pjanic?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Yep, really wanted him here. Young, extermely talented and one that we can mold and 15m is a steal. Then go and get Herrera and our midfield is complete.

- - - Updated - - -

So this Paredes is a vice Pjanic?
Paredes will continue to play for Empoli. He isnt joining Juventus.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Defensive qualities? We must be talking about different players. Paredes is more of a treq than a CM.
Pizarro did nothing when it comes to defense :D

And not really. He plays as a regista at Empoli and he plays way better there. He was moved behind pretty much like Pirlo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)