• Fabio Cannavaro

• Pepe

• Gabriel Milito

• Andrea Barzagli

• Cris

Results are only viewable after voting.

nielsen

Aug 14, 2005
ok... for almost everyone in this forum it seems as if for sure he's coming to Juve... what if we dont get him... ?? i hope we go for Garay... i like this lad... n i'm getting the impression that we'll miss completely on signing barzagli...

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Screw Barzagli, the guy wants to go to Fiorentina. We don't need someone who's heart isn't with the squad, plus from the looks of most posters he's overrated. Rather get someone else.

Jun 13, 2007
juve really need worthy replacement of cannavaro , he was our rock in defense and i think he was the main reason juve had the best defense in the league .
but players like cannavaro are hard to find and i wouldnt want him to come back because after winning the fifa world player of the year he just seemed to lose his sharpness.

I would have liked chivu , mexes , barzagli , or milito but now none of these moves seem likely to happen .

Jun 13, 2007
Actually im optimistic somehow for a good signing in defense, im impressed at what the management has done so far even though in some cases they could have done better .

Let's just hope that juve make the right choice in defence because i really don t thhink we have a slight chance with boumsong leading .

Zebra Man

Oct 3, 2006
Milito would be a great leader, although Cannavaro would be even better but I doubt he will come to Juventus this year. With either one or both Juve will make the Champions league for sure.

Apr 19, 2007
Dont you think if Millito goes to Real that Canna will be headed out. And I think he would play harder for Juve and his teamates than at Madrid with all those fagots. Look at all their players. They underperform. And even Zlatan said we have such a winning mentality it brings confidence and thats what you have to have to succeed

Adzke

May 19, 2007
Dont you think if Millito goes to Real that Canna will be headed out. And I think he would play harder for Juve and his teamates than at Madrid with all those fagots. Look at all their players. They underperform. And even Zlatan said we have such a winning mentality it brings confidence and thats what you have to have to succeed
Metzelder hardly signed to become a backup. If they sign Milito (which they won't) Cannavaro will for sure be headed "home". Where ever that might be.

Jun 13, 2007
Canna can be leaving real but juve doesnt seem like the only next destination .
but if canna would like to play for juve he has to prove he still is the player he was in the world cup , and if not i think canna is a bad choice

Jun 13, 2007
I would prefer milito than cannavaro i just think he has more to offer and much more to achieve in his carreer where as cannavaro has all ready accomplished all that he can dream of especially in his age.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)