• Pepe

• Gabriel Milito

• Andrea Barzagli

• Cris

Results are only viewable after voting.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I voted for Barzagli, since he is Italian and much cheaper. he is well suited for the Serie A.

dossis1986

May 9, 2005
it would be great if real give us cannavaro as a gift to let them milito and miccoli go to palermo plus some money as an axchange for barzagli!!

CANNA+BARZAGLI=MICCOLI+(5 or 10 milion) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Are you serious? :D

In fact, I do see that Barzagli will fit more in a mid table team, Palermo are always a proper choice for him.
Nope, I was just kidding. :)
But I do agree with you. He still needs maybe 1-3 years of club/international experience before he can become a leader in defense for a bigger club. No doubt that he has potential to be good, though.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
canna for me and he will bring on the other CB(whether that is milito or baragli) that would be the ideal situation IMO. let them serve their apprenticeship for 1-2 years alongside canna and watch them blossom

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Nope, I was just kidding. :)
But I do agree with you. He still needs maybe 1-3 years of club/international experience before he can become a leader in defense for a bigger club. No doubt that he has potential to be good, though.
I know you're kidding. Again you bought it. :tongue:

Now, that makes sense.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #75
    He was leader of Palermo defense, right? Why couldn't he be leader of our defense in future?
    He really showed how a true leader he is this year. :D

He looked good next to a leader like Canna at the WC and would too with Juve.(Canna or Milito)

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    Imo we don't necesserily two new top-defenders for next season.

We have Chiellini,who I would play as CB and Criscito and Boumsong as back-ups.

Et voila':

Grygera---Milito---Chiellini---Criscito

If it doesn't work, Zebina could take Grygera's place,the same with Criscito,Molinaro could play instead of him.

Milito is the leader, but don't forget Buffon and even Chiellini,who is U21 captain of Italy,they have leader-abilities too imo.

Backups:
    Rb Zebina
    CB Boumsong
    CB Zebina,Grygera
    LB Molinaro

Maybe we need another back-up CB?

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Actually a defense leader is a defender that plays deeper than the other defenders,
    an experienced defender, someone who takes most of the calls in the defense and order/coordinate his teammates, he is the last line of defense (except Gigi of course)

Boumsong really tried to be that man this year (imho he failed)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)